First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Trim
XLT
Ugh feel like it will be 6 more months to wait........

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 CRV, 2011 Accord V6
Trim
XLT
Ordered on 12/6/21 Dealer provided me with a VIN a week ago. I contacted Ford directly and the rep along with my dealer said they expect a build date the week of 6/27/22, though I haven't gotten an official email from Ford confirming that date.

kevd

XLT
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Trim
XLT
Order placed September 28th, '21. Nothing from Ford yet but the ever-so-informative "expect delays" e-mail.

JakRussll

XLT
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid & 2022 HD Duramax
Trim
XLT
I am curious to ask those out there how long or how little did you have to wait for your order to come in at the dealer ? The shortest I've heard is 3 months and the longest I heard fron my ford salesman is he still has people at 11 months waiting with no word from Ford at all.
I'm at 11 months now and holding. Currently showing "in production" on one site and "awaiting production" on another. Question though.

I know that FORD is not offering the spray in bedliner any longer on the XLT. Mine has it on the order though and it also shows on the window sticker. So, will it still come with a spray in liner or will FORD automatically just switch it to a drop in? Has anyone received their Maverick lately with the spray in liner?

Chance301

XLT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Trim
XLT
I am curious to ask those out there how long or how little did you have to wait for your order to come in at the dealer ? The shortest I've heard is 3 months and the longest I heard fron my ford salesman is he still has people at 11 months waiting with no word from Ford at all.
Ordered xlt hybrid lux on 7/21. No production date.

martingoyette

Lariat
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Mini Clubman & '13. BMW
Trim
Lariat
Justin; I ordered Lariat /Hybrid on Aug 24th.....First confirmation from Ford shortly after ...they "got my order".....fast forward to April 22nd'22, ...Ford confirms Vin # and give me a date for "build week" (Build week starts May '16)....now we wait.
From what I gather to build a truck takes a day. Add factory inspection, prep for transport etc.& this process stretches out to a week.
Delivery ,to NY, approx. 3-5 weeks by rail ....sooooo end of June looks like target date for my vehicle to be delivered.
I've had no confirm from that build is "done"...just a note on the Ford tracking site stating my truck is "In production".
Cross-fingers right, long strange trip .
Good luck w yours.
Marty

TammyLeazier

Lariat
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
Trim
Lariat
9mo still waiting on everything

Brauntex

XLT
First Name
Buster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
Trim
XLT
2-1/2 months order to delivery, ordered 1/11/22 and signed sealed and delivered 3/26/22.
All relevant dates are in my signature below.

davnau

XL
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Volvo C70, '97 Toyota Paseo, '73 Ford Mustang
Trim
XL
2-1/2 months order to delivery, ordered 1/11/22 and signed sealed and delivered 3/26/22.
All relevant dates are in my signature below.
Ordered XL Hybrid with trailer hitch as only option on June 17, 2021. Got VIN on April 1, 2022. Status changed to “In production” on May 5, 2022 and sticker posted May 6, 2022. As of today, May 23, 2022, still “In production”. Ordered from Montrose Ford, Fairlawn, OH.

UPDATE: As of this morning, May 24, 2022 - “Built”! Yay - finally!
1653401165944.png

Last edited:
OP
OP

JustinPG4S

XLT
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Trim
XLT
Good God they really dropped the ball, and yeah I remember the xlt luxury package having spray in bed liner talked to my salesman and he said no it's the hard drop in liner....

WaitingHaulDogs

Lariat
First Name
Lar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Trim
Lariat
Yeah I placed my order for an xlt tail end of November of last year still waiting.....3 generic emails from ford nothing about my order other then hey we need more time....
Lariat Nov.12th..two useless emails telling me to hang in there... waiting is really getting old.

Lone Star Proud

XLT
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Trim
XLT
Ordered 8/30/21. Took eight months short a day.

maverick92

XLT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y
Trim
XLT
Still waiting. I would have happily paid for the Ecoboost engine or the Lariat package to get my truck faster if Ford would have provided realistic delivery timeframes. Instead we got radio silence and incompetence.