Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Ordered 7/9.
Confirmed 7/9.
Build Date 10/13.
No Built Confirmation yet.
Estimated Delivery Date: 11/25.

So it would be 4 months if it gets delivered by November 9th from order date to delivery date.

Obviously, I'm not holding my breath.
Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am not a lawyer, but people take legal action for everything these days.If people were forced to put money down by some dealers who had a no refund deposit after months of waiting for a vehicle, possibly buying another vehicle due to need, do you think they would just let the dealer take the money after signing a purchase order and waiting in good faith for a vehicle that never came in a timely manner?
do you have a written guarantee anywhere by the dealer defining what a "timely manner" is? Didn't think so. Quit whining and wait your turn like everyone else.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The same reason my used car appreciated in value is the same reason I have to wait for a new truck. I'm going to wager there will be wait times for the 2023 model and it's possible Ford could raise the prices. Might as well start waiting now.

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
That's not Ford Motor Company's problem. Ford didn't require a deposit. Ford made no guarantees on when the Maverick would be delivered. How many people lost a deposit at your particular dealership? Good luck with your class action lawsuit against a multi-billion dollar corporation when you have no actual loss from said company.
I dont belong to any dealership, just a guy who got jerked around by 2 dealerships that knew nothing about ordering and delayed me 6 months already in getting a car that I would have bought in cash. Guess its time to find another brand dealer.

Sponsored

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
These waits aren't exclusive to Ford. There is a global supply shortage. My 2019 Chevy Trax was in high demand. A Chevy Trax for Christ sake.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Same, except I ordered first week they were available. I'm interested if anyone with the fwd to AWD upgrade has been scheduled.
My original order that was placed on 6/23 was for an XLT FWD with 4K tow option and some other stuff like the Lux package.

On 8/16 I met with my dealer to change it over to AWD since Ford said the FWD 4K towing would not be produced. On 10/21 I received the "Scheduled for Production" email with a build week of 12/13.

Here is a pic of my original order. I now have another copy of one with the AWD update.
Ford Maverick How long of an actual wait for the truck Original DORA with FWD 4K option

Last edited:

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I dont belong to any dealership, just a guy who got jerked around by 2 dealerships that knew nothing about ordering and delayed me 6 months already in getting a car that I would have bought in cash. Guess its time to find another brand dealer.
I think we're all sorry that you got "jerked around", as I'm sure there's knuckleheads out there that have no idea about anything, but at the same time, I promise you, no one on this forum signed a contract saying our trucks would be delivered 12/20, for example. There are people here who ordered in June and still aren't scheduled. At least you have a scheduled date to get delayed. Some don't even have that.

And besides, Ford's multi million dollar legal team made sure there weren't any loopholes to get sued by anyone over anything. "Available Fall 2021" means that trucks will be available beginning between September 22, 2021 and December. They fulfilled their word. Trucks have been "available" since late September/early October, I believe.

It doesn't matter that your truck got delayed. Good luck suing.

Sponsored

Akuma72387

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford is pausing production of the maverick and bronco very soon. They announced this week that they are running out of materials

Champ

Banned
Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Miatas, Z06, Outback
That's not Ford Motor Company's problem. Ford didn't require a deposit. Ford made no guarantees on when the Maverick would be delivered. How many people lost a deposit at your particular dealership? Good luck with your class action lawsuit against a multi-billion dollar corporation when you have no actual loss from said company.
The bigger the company, the deeper the pockets and just what a law firm wants to sue. "So if a dealer never gets a vehicle, then a dealer can keep any deposit forever? Cool theory.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The bigger the company, the deeper the pockets and just what a law firm wants to sue. "So if a dealer never gets a vehicle, then a dealer can keep any deposit forever? Cool theory.
You sue the dealer, not Ford. Ford didn't require that dealer to take a deposit in order to fulfill that order. Ford isn't refusing to deliver the vehicle, it simply can't build a vehicle with no parts.
Sponsored