smurf2die4

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Recently I’ve seen several posts about EcoBoosts being “In Production” for about a month before getting the “Built” email. Do we chalk that up to all the factory shut downs of late or should I expect my EcoBoost to take a month to build? My build just entered production last week and my dealer told me an average build takes about 3 days. Just trying to manage my expectations. Thank you!!
Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Recently I’ve seen several posts about EcoBoosts being “In Production” for about a month before getting the “Built” email. Do we chalk that up to all the factory shut downs of late or should I expect my EcoBoost to take a month to build? My build just entered production last week and my dealer told me an average build takes about 3 days. Just trying to manage my expectations. Thank you!!
I was only officially "In Production" one day and received a "Built" email the next day. And then shipped the day after that. So it can go fast if there are no issues.

Tulros

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tulros
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lux Lariat, AWD, 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered August 29, confirmed September 2nd, In production Nov 17, built November 26, shipped today!
Estimated Delivery Dec 23-29

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT 350, 60 VW, 34 pickup and porsches....
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
ordered 9/10 and i got the in production e-mail on 9/16.
10/21 my dealer said i had an 11/4 build date.
i first saw a window sticker available on 11/1 and it had a 10/28 blend date.
built 11/11 with ford email arriving around 2AM, 11/12 and modules not active until that next day.
shipped 11/13 and ETA was 11/30 - 12/6.
took delivery 11/26.

Fx4hOok

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 8-11, built 11-10, truck sitting at rail yard right now waiting for a truck to pick it up to dealer.

Sponsored

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
I’m one of those lucky ones you mention, production took me 47 days. Unfortunately, I don’t think anyone could answer your question cuz who knows? I mean, in fairness, I’m sure that in late September most would’ve thought it was silly to imagine the long waits/stop ship notices/other fun things that have popped up. So who knows what tomorrow holds?

Maybe Ford has gotten their act together and things will run more smoothly going forward or maybe we’ve only seen the beginning of this 3 Stooges skit. :LOL:

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My truck went into production on 11/10 and built on 11/22/2021. On 11/23, it was shipped. As of today, my truck is in Arlington, TX waiting for the next railroad trip to ?. Eventually it will arrive at Grangers Ford in Iowa.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

From what I’ve seen, it appears that every build is different.. unless your comparing apples to apples. What I mean is unless the builds are exactly the same it isn’t even close. A simple thing like I ordered mud flaps changes everything. I’ve seen many close but no cigar builds, that almost match mine, yet I sit here waiting, hoping and yes even praying that Ford will have, my spray in liner, my passenger side tool box, my mud flaps, my Tow package, my Rear window, my full size spare, my soft cover, my luxury package and my co-pilot available so they can build my truck… but not having any 1 item keeps me on the outside looking in.😇
Sponsored