Sponsored

How long does it usually take from build to delivery?

western.dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I'm not sure if someone asked this already, I'm not great with computer forums.

But, does anyone know how long it usually takes manufacturers to to get the vehicle out to dealerships once the build is complete?

I'm scheduled for September 20th, but I've got a feeling I won't see this truck til Thanksgiving LOL
Sponsored

FLMav

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra
I'm not sure if someone asked this already, I'm not great with computer forums.

But, does anyone know how long it usually takes manufacturers to to get the vehicle out to dealerships once the build is complete?

I'm scheduled for September 20th, but I've got a feeling I won't see this truck til Thanksgiving LOL
Good question! Mine is build week of Oct. 11th and live in Florida. I was told up to 6 weeks.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The issue right now is not the build according to my dealer. It's the lack of delivery drivers.

Sponsored

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Good question! Mine is build week of Oct. 11th and live in Florida. I was told up to 6 weeks.
Mine is that week too! Xmas present?

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
there's really no benchmark to compare this against. Brand New vehicle on new assembly line + eCVT transmissions new and made in Mi have to be transported to factory in Mexico for production of hybrid units. They were recently (maybe still are?) conducting a 1st run quality build of 200 trucks IIRC and who knows if any issues popped up there that could cause delays.

Also, there is an ongoing shortage nationwide of CDL drivers to transport goods like gasoline and cars that was projected to last at least through end of Summer.

maybe pop on over to Bronco Sport forum and ask your question there? That would probably be most similar to this situation as it's built in same place and was a new vehicle a year ago...

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fully loaded Maverick Lariat, Harley Fat Bob
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer said 30 days after build week.

DEW9274

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2017 Chevy Sonic RS
We ordered a Bronco Sport in February 2021 and were delayed due to sunroof issue. Vehicle was built 9/29 and we took delivery 10/26 (4 Weeks). The Mavericks come from same plant so I would expect same timeframe maybe? We are located in Indiana but close to Louisville KY. I have a Maverick in production 10/25 so fingers crossed it will follow same timeline and be 4 weeks as well.

Richfrommo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How long does it take to get a Ford Maverick XLT all wheel drive once the order is placed?

Sponsored

MAVelous

First Name
Phin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XL
Order Nov 9 told Feb 14, 2022
Ford Maverick How long does it usually take  from build to delivery? Screenshot_20211211-115654_Yahoo Mail

Bcarder1948

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 xlt hybrid maverick catus grey
How can you.find out where your truck is at once it has shipped

Richfrommo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would just like to know how long it takes to build once it is it ordered. I ordered a eco-boost 4-wheel drive in December 2021. So far not a word on it…

LouL

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Mine went into production May 9th. When I called Ford last week I was told that it was almost done in production and that expected delivery would be about June 21st. It still shows in production so called again and was told Jun 21st is the expected day it "goes into" delivery and actual delivery to the dealership will be 3-4 weeks after that. Ordered July of 2021 so delivery will be close to or more than a year. Just glad it's at some point of manufacture.

Richfrommo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine went into production May 9th. When I called Ford last week I was told that it was almost done in production and that expected delivery would be about June 21st. It still shows in production so called again and was told Jun 21st is the expected day it "goes into" delivery and actual delivery to the dealership will be 3-4 weeks after that. Ordered July of 2021 so delivery will be close to or more than a year. Just glad it's at some point of manufacture.
Is your Maverick a Hybrid or Eco-Boost that you ordered ?
Sponsored