pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I believe all reservations that turn into orders will be filled within the first 2-3 months of production (big caveat here is commodity availability). But we received allocation for about 50% of our submitted orders at the time of the first allocation cutoff.

Ultimately what this means to you is, you should be able to get your truck within 2-3 months of everyone else as long as your dealer inputs the order correctly, no matter where you order from.

That's my prediction.
That is good to hear! Out of curiosity, for your dealer does that mean all order through a particular date, or are there additional factors in terms of specific builds, parts availability, etc that come into play? Of course I'm partly asking for myself, ordered with your team on 6/18!
Sponsored

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is good to hear! Out of curiosity, for your dealer does that mean all order through a particular date, or are there additional factors in terms of specific builds, parts availability, etc that come into play? Of course I'm partly asking for myself, ordered with your team on 6/18!

I'm not sure how many orders we had by the allocation cutoff to get 11. I wish I knew that number.

But out of our 28 we have as of today, the 11 that get picked will go as follows.

Priority code - 11-19

Say we have 2 orders for priority 11. Ford looks at these first. 1 XL and 1 lariat. The lariat trim is built out by the time we get our dealership allocation pulled. Then our priority 11 XL will get scheduled. Then ford will look at priority 12. We have 3 priority 12 orders all FWD XLs, magnetic, White, and area 51 in color. They have scheduled all area 51, so the white and black get scheduled.

Then ok to priority#13. Etc etc.

Ford will pick by priority, then commodity available running down our total list of 11. In theory we could have a stock order scheduled before a retail if we have allocation and all are retail ordered cars are limited by a commodity.

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not sure how many orders we had by the allocation cutoff to get 11. I wish I knew that number.

But out of our 28 we have as of today, the 11 that get picked will go as follows.

Priority code - 11-19

Say we have 2 orders for priority 11. Ford looks at these first. 1 XL and 1 lariat. The lariat trim is built out by the time we get our dealership allocation pulled. Then our priority 11 XL will get scheduled. Then ford will look at priority 12. We have 3 priority 12 orders all FWD XLs, magnetic, White, and area 51 in color. They have scheduled all area 51, so the white and black get scheduled.

Then ok to priority#13. Etc etc.

Ford will pick by priority, then commodity available running down our total list of 11. In theory we could have a stock order scheduled before a retail if we have allocation and all are retail ordered cars are limited by a commodity.
@Granger Ford, how do we know what priority code our dealer assigned? I ordered through you, I don't think I was told.

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At first I was happy when I read my order sheet and saw my Priority Code is Retail 19. But after reading through the above, I can see how a lot of Mavericks could be before me. I did order from a pretty high volume dealer. Hoping they get a lot of allotments for ordering.

EDIT: I just emailed my sales guy and asked if my order can be modified and change my Priority Code to 10. It never hurts to ask.

Last edited:

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Granger Ford, how do we know what priority code our dealer assigned? I ordered through you, I don't think I was told.
Yes, we prioritized ours in the order we received the orders. Sooner order the sooner timestamp.
I like my chances

9B8F7706-A98D-4A80-B296-64C39FA79D04.jpeg
If a priority code is below a 10, like this at 02, someone at Ford has selected it for scheduling and It will schedule very soon.

atonge40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Any way by chance to know how your got your updated priority number? I only have mine from my order sheet currently.
I updated my order this week. I changed my color and added a tonneau cover. That was my updated code.

SSSSS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any way by chance to know how your got your updated priority number? I only have mine from my order sheet currently.

Did you have a higher code previously? How did you go about getting less than 10?

Sponsored

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you have a higher code previously? How did you go about getting less than 10?
it’s assigned at the dealer. To get lower than 10 must be a connection somewhere.

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quick question. Between time of a VIN being assigned and production being scheduled, how long is likely to pass before the vehicle will arrive at the dealership for pickup by the new owner?

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
No Email yet...From Ford that my truck is scheduled.... Hopefully by the end of the day 🤞 Priority Code 19

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quick question. Between time of a VIN being assigned and production being scheduled, how long is likely to pass before the vehicle will arrive at the dealership for pickup by the new owner?
Your VIN will be assigned at the time the order is scheduled. But your order will be blended later. Here is an example of the dates I captured on the order of my 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT Vert. Based on these dates, I would say about 3 months.

Serialize Date
4/27/2006​
Segment Date
6/5/2006​
Sequence Date
6/23/2006​
Blend Date
6/26/2006​
Produced Date
7/19/2006​
Gate Release Date
7/19/2006​