Sponsored

How did you first hear about the Ford Maverick?

Kamokid tv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
How did you guys end up hearing about the ford maverick?

ill go first i was on vacation and I was scrolling through tiktok and seen a add for it. I started doing my research and ordered the next day 20 mins before I got on my flight
Sponsored

JTCC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Juno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid and 12 motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A friend and I were making fun of the whole idea of a unibody pickup when the first teaser trailer came out. Then the full reveal came around, we saw the MSRP and fuel economy, and we both ended up ordering.

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I honestly can’t remember. Maybe on Twitter.

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last May, husband and his geezer beer buddies - aka Geezer Brew Crew - were sitting around at a local brewery, he and one of the others were talking about plans to buy a truck. Other guy asked my husband if he'd heard about the upcoming Santa Cruz and the Maverick hybrid. Husband emailed me and told me to check them out. Fifteen minutes later, he's getting lots of messages from me about this hybrid truck that's going to get 40 mpg!

Sponsored

LC48

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, AWD, Carbonized Gray. Highlander Lim
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Consumers Reports ran a short article in the November issue, didn't take long to figure out this was exactly what I wanted.

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can't remember either, and that has been bothering me when friends ask me. There have been no advertisements that I've seen in Maryland, but do know I was on the computer when I stumbled across ?? something ?? Glad I did and, with a build set for the week of February 14th, I hope to get mine in sometime in March if I'm lucky.

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

ill go first i was on vacation and I was scrolling through tiktok and seen a add for it. I started doing my research and ordered the next day 20 mins before I got on my flight
I drove by my dealer, saw it and thought, what is that? Ordered one the next day.

joegreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I cant remember but it was some time back in may I think. I either saw some post or video about this dinky little unibody pickup that everyone was hating on. I kind of blew it off at first but I kept coming back to do more research on it and everything about it seemed to good to be true. It was so unbelievably practical and affordable I figured I could live with some faults if it had any, so I ordered one in june.

Sponsored

Jasperw229

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 22, Lariat fx4, 4k tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
YouTube videos. I've been watching truck videos for years waiting to find something that fits me needs. I knew immediately that this was the answer.

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I can't remember where I started reading about it, but it was before the first test mules were spotted on the road. It was right when my wife and I were talking about getting a new vehicle, so I started following any news I could find.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My boss at work told me about the Maverick. When I did some research and found how 4 x 8 sheets of plywood/sheet rock would fit in the bed of the Maverick, I was sold on it.

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw an ad on my online news feed of an Area 51 small truck & though hmmmm? after reading the specs & capabilities I was very interested, it was the type of vehicle I have been waiting for over 30 years & all the info on this website convinced me to order one.

JamestownND!

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chev

I saw a few stories about this new small Hybird truck. Then I started searching for info on it!
Sponsored