Sponsored

How accurate is Ford's projected delivery date I'd you have a scheduled date and VIN already?

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick was shipped end of May and still don't have it. In Nebraska.
I'm not surprised. We had some vehicles delayed for months (usually @ the plant when they were "received" by the shipping company, but not actually shipped yet). I wish I could find some info for you and give you a reason/solid ETA, but I can't!

I got lucky with mine, it shipped from the factory w/in 10 days of being built, and was trucked to our dealership w/in a week of being dropped off at the local rail yard.
Sponsored

Curlyone743

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw on the Ford vehicle tracker site mine was built 7/5 and shipped, but no estimated delivery date. Tim Bartz (Ford Video Guy) recently mentioned on one of his videos that Ford was no longer sending delivery estimate emails since delivery estimates have been way off for many customers. He said its best to contact Ford or your dealer to get an estimate. But if its sitting somewhere I'm not how good anyone's estimate is. We just keep waiting...

Ranchlife

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy PU,Toyota PU,YJ JEEP,Fusion,Elantra,Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi All,
I've got a VIN and scheduled build for week of Aug 15th. The person I spoke with today said it would be delivered on or before Sep 8th, which seems really ambitious given what I've heard from others (1-2 months seem relatively common). Has anyone seen a quick shipment after production? It's coming to Colorado, not sure if that impacts wait times.

mine without the Lux, cp360 was built on 7/6/21 arrived at the rail yard july 14th delivered to dealership for courtesy delivery on the 19th. Southern california high desert area.

PeteSJCA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sponsored

FordHater

First Name
Branden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Trailblazer I6 (Golden Deuce), Missing Grey Mav
Not accurate. They pushed mine back 2 times now. July 1-7 then pushed to july 11-15 and we'll the missed that date also. I called the corporate office and asked them if I could pick it out of the rail yard 45mins from my house and they said other people are also waiting for theirs to be delivered . I told them guess I will hold hands with them outside the gate as we stare at our mavericks inside the yard. Apparently theirs no way to expedite or even find out when it will leave the yard to go to the dealer. Kinda sick at the mystery wait time now.

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is supposed to deliver between tomorrow and next Thursday…

Ford Maverick How accurate is Ford's projected delivery date I'd you have a scheduled date and VIN already? 8850DFD7-BB8C-46A2-AF18-2FBA376847F1
Ford Maverick How accurate is Ford's projected delivery date I'd you have a scheduled date and VIN already? 8850DFD7-BB8C-46A2-AF18-2FBA376847F1

zakstang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
mine was supposed to be delivered july7....now pushed back to 27th.....im guessing ill see it sept7th
its sitting in illinois
:)

DonaldD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DonaldD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not surprised. We had some vehicles delayed for months (usually @ the plant when they were "received" by the shipping company, but not actually shipped yet). I wish I could find some info for you and give you a reason/solid ETA, but I can't!

I got lucky with mine, it shipped from the factory w/in 10 days of being built, and was trucked to our dealership w/in a week of being dropped off at the local rail yard.
I am in central California, ordered hybrid 10/30/21, got VIN last week, build 8/22, delivery 9/11. We’ll see.

Sponsored

FordHybrid

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Dealer received notice of 8/22 week for production and ETA 9/15-21. XLT Hybrid. Now is the waiting time to see how close they are on their delivery to Bellingham, WA.

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi All,
I've got a VIN and scheduled build for week of Aug 15th. The person I spoke with today said it would be delivered on or before Sep 8th, which seems really ambitious given what I've heard from others (1-2 months seem relatively common). Has anyone seen a quick shipment after production? It's coming to Colorado, not sure if that impacts wait times.

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi All,
Should arrive sometime in 3023 😎

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

From my build date middle of May the 15th+ or - a day or 2 .Took 2 weeks finished beginning of June . Took 2 weeks to go from Mexico to Memphis TN June 15 . Unloaded in one train yard on the ramp a week later loaded on another train moved 5 miles away from the first train yard in Memphis and sat there in Memphis another 3 weeks on the ramp.and just picked it up this Saturday only 1.5 hours away from Memphis Two months and a couple days UNREAL 🤔 But I got to say I love this little truck as high as 48 miles per gallon and ice cool Air-conditioning 🥶
MIne is still in Memphis , cant seem to get to Nashville. Twice Ive gotten emails adding time to the delivery. My build date was May as well.

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not accurate. They pushed mine back 2 times now. July 1-7 then pushed to july 11-15 and we'll the missed that date also. I called the corporate office and asked them if I could pick it out of the rail yard 45mins from my house and they said other people are also waiting for theirs to be delivered . I told them guess I will hold hands with them outside the gate as we stare at our mavericks inside the yard. Apparently theirs no way to expedite or even find out when it will leave the yard to go to the dealer. Kinda sick at the mystery wait time now.
Yup - July 1-7 then July 11-15 then July 20-26 now July 31 - August 8th
Sponsored