Sponsored

Hot Pepper Red Maverick w/ pocket style fender flares, bed extender, bed liner, trifold cover and tailgate assist

Retiredguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick,2021 Ford Bronco Sport, 2020 Ford Ec
Fender Flares look great. Been debating putting them on my Silver XLT.

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like those fender flares. I may decide to get those as my area uses a lot of salt in the winter, and I see a lot of vehicles with rust developing in the wheel wells.

I wonder if we'll ever see a fully-aluminum Maverick. I know that was a big thing when the F-150 came out with it, do they still offer it? Don't see it talked about much anymore.

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought the bed extender is not compatible with the bed liner?

Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought the bed extender is not compatible with the bed liner?
It is compatible, for some reason they wouldn’t allow them to be ordered together 🤷‍♀️

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like those fender flares. I may decide to get those as my area uses a lot of salt in the winter, and I see a lot of vehicles with rust developing in the wheel wells.

I wonder if we'll ever see a fully-aluminum Maverick. I know that was a big thing when the F-150 came out with it, do they still offer it? Don't see it talked about much anymore.
F-150 changed to Aluminum for good- not just an offer/option. Can't remember what year it was, but my 2018 F-150 is Aluminum and it happened a couple model years before that. I don't see a business case for Maverick going all Aluminum unless Escape and Bronco Sport did at same time and they would have to build a new production line or facility to manufacture them.

Enchalada

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks great!

Sponsored

Maveriac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT AWD, Ford F150 Lariat 4WD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I also have a Hot Pepper Red XLT. I looked at pictures of the fender flares on the Maverick accessories pages but decided a set of the painted flares would maybe be a better choice UNTIL I saw the pictures of your Maverick. They more or less tie I n with the other black rocker panels and LOOK GREAT!
Do the flares pretty much match the color and texture of the other factory trim ?

Gryphandor

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Versa
I realize this thread is a bit on the older side but there isn't much info out there on Maverick fender flares. This is the type I would like and I wondered if they were dealer installed or easy to do yourself? Anyone is welcome to reply or to direct me to an install video for another vehicle close or similar to the Mavericks installation. I just don't want to pay to have the dealer do something I could save money on doing myself if it is simple enough.

Patty_FX4

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is the black of the fender flares the same as the trim on your vehicle? I have some bushwacker flares here I haven't put on yet and they seem like a shinier deeper black than the trim on the vehicles