HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welp, last couple days I seem to have swayed to favoring the HPR over the CG.

So, I'm "officially" changing my hypothetical order to HPR......for now...... ;)

Still would like to see the actual color on something prior to actual order....anyone that has one, does it truly look more orange than red? That's how it comes across, which I like. My old Element was called citrus fire, or something like that, and I loved that color. Very bright metallic orange in the sun. Hoping HPR is similar.
In the sun its quite orange. Def more red than any copper colored vehicle. You could maybe search the interwebs for a used 2019 ranger and go look at one. I think they may have been some focus or fiestas that color too. I happened to see a ranger in the wild one day.

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 20211019_171534

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In the sun its quite orange. Def more red than any copper colored vehicle. You could maybe search the interwebs for a used 2019 ranger and go look at one. I think they may have been some focus or fiestas that color too. I happened to see a ranger in the wild one day.

20211019_171534.jpg
Thanks for the close-up sun pic, looks great!

Orange is a lot like yellow, in that it's a tricky car color....a shade or two off, and, YUK!

I think I may just go ahead and get my order in queue.....starting to get paranoid about order banks shutting down for '22. Sounds like the hybrid is shutting down next month, so I feel like I should get my EB order going while I can....

HPR it is! 🥳

Letorc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Here’s my XLT AWD Eco I took delivery of today. Pretty overcast here, so it looks a bit dark. Nice color, and I normally don’t go for the flashy colors. I wanted white, but didnt want to wait for an order. My dealer got ONE in on the lot up for grabs. Went right in today for a test drive and drove it home!
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club C040241A-56DB-400F-93B5-974B70B31423
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club C49CF02D-C478-4CAC-B674-1AAA4DAD06FD

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here’s my XLT AWD Eco I took delivery of today. Pretty overcast here, so it looks a bit dark. Nice color, and I normally don’t go for the flashy colors. I wanted white, but didnt want to wait for an order. My dealer got ONE in on the lot up for grabs. Went right in today for a test drive and drove it home!
C040241A-56DB-400F-93B5-974B70B31423.jpeg
C49CF02D-C478-4CAC-B674-1AAA4DAD06FD.jpeg
Early impressions?

Sponsored

Letorc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Early impressions?
In the past year I’ve owned a 2018 F150 xlt, and a 2019 Camry XSE, fully loaded. I loved the F150, but not the mileage. Camry was really nice, but had obvious limitations being a sedan.

I drive a lot for work in upstate NY, and own a home. The Maverick allows me to get around safely, with decent mileage, and still be able to pick up lumber/mulch/whatever. It cuts out my need for having two vehicles. Very proud to own this little truck.

Early impressions, considering what I’ve been driving;

Very comfortable. More so than the Camry with all the leather. I have a surgically repaired back, and the driver seat seems just fine.

Decent ride height. The seat can be raised up. Not quite the height of the F150 obviously, but you dont feel like you’re driving an escape. The steering feels satisfying heavy, and you have a nice view of the hood in front of you. Feels bigger than it is when you’re driving it.

Sync 3 is great, had it in the F150 as well. Much better than Toyotas system. Base speakers are better than the Camry. Spotify on apple car play seems to have a volume issue, was kinda quiet (may be me). Switched to siriusxm app and it was plenty loud.

Thought I would hate the little cluster screen over the larger one available in the fx4. My camry was basically all digital as well. I find I don’t care… idk why. It’s completely fine.

I love the modern interior, and clever storage bits. Once I get a bed liner and tonneau cover, it’ll be even better.

I’ll be driving it 150 miles on Monday, so I’ll report back some road trip thoughts.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Just joined the MTC, my Maverick is a hot pepper red Lariat, with FX4, 4K tow package, and lariat luxury package. It was ordered August 5 and arrived October 13. Love it!!!!!!
D49F75B6-A287-43B9-B90B-C93AE469BAC3.jpeg
1262711D-66B9-40EE-8529-EDDD0AB576FE.png
Is that a velocity blue Ranger Fx4 and you have Maverick Fx4 in HPR?

I need a minute

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 0726E5FC-5449-4157-B62D-5CDB8CE0FAAD

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The HPR sure looks great in the sun! Really pops. I think I picked the right color! :love:

ugot2know

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We put black lettering on tailgate on my HPR. It took almost 2 hours and was difficult. My wife was the installer (I would have failed). The E was the tough one to install. We trimmed the backing paper little by little as we applied the decal. These were e-bay decals for $20.

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club Mavericktailgateblackletters_IMG_2212

TomMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mazda Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my Hot Pepper Red LXT, 2.0 L, 4K tow, FX4, Ford Co-pilot, XLT Lux, Sliding rear window, AWD, Block Heater this morning.
I watched the New Car Manager put in the order. Now let's see how it takes before I obtain a build date to delivery.
Sponsored