First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone done white tailgate letters? Mine should be here in about a month and not sure I want to do black letters. Think the white will look a little different, and I like how it looks on the hpr bronco sports
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Jazzed my grille up with some 1/4" copper vinyl on top of DYC Piano Black for a kind of Tremor grille effect (though I might be interested in buying a Tremor grille bar if someone removes theirs ;)). Some VVivid hex light smoke on the turn signals and a bunch of coats of Rustoleum peelable tint on the grille light bars to stealth them out when not turned on. Down below a set of Lasfit fog lights hooked up to the F-150 Powerboost light switch I installed for that OE functionality. Not suuuper happy with the plate mount, but it'll do until a good in-bumper solution comes along.

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club mavgrilletrimmeddark

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club mavgrilletrimmedside

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

2.0L EcoBoost
Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Tremor in Hot Pepper Red in this review.

Sponsored

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After a good two-bucket hand wash and dry, I applied Turtle Wax Graphene/Ceramic Wax on my 2023 HPR XLT Lux Hybrid.

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club Maverick Ceramic Coating 4-11-23 Pic 1 1
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club Maverick Ceramic Coating 4-11-23 Pic 2 1
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club Maverick Ceramic Coating 4-11-23 Pic 3 1

Sponsored

Jewels

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Hot 🌶 Mav XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Jazzed my grille up with some 1/4" copper vinyl on top of DYC Piano Black for a kind of Tremor grille effect (though I might be interested in buying a Tremor grille bar if someone removes theirs ;)). Some VVivid hex light smoke on the turn signals and a bunch of coats of Rustoleum peelable tint on the grille light bars to stealth them out when not turned on. Down below a set of Lasfit fog lights hooked up to the F-150 Powerboost light switch I installed for that OE functionality. Not suuuper happy with the plate mount, but it'll do until a good in-bumper solution comes along.

mavgrilletrimmeddark.jpg

mavgrilletrimmedside.jpg
Ummmm ok I love the red emblem to match

Jewels

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Hot 🌶 Mav XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone done white tailgate letters? Mine should be here in about a month and not sure I want to do black letters. Think the white will look a little different, and I like how it looks on the hpr bronco sports
I ordered custom black with silver glitter!