Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does everyone employed by Ford who design interiors have all brown and blue furniture in there places of residence ?

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Saw HPR in person on a Ranger just now. Looks great bye Cactus Grey you are still awesome but -)

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club PXL_20210826_234402988.MP

Last edited:

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
I'm having second thoughts on the Area 51 now; it looks great on the Bronco Sport in person since the black trim provides a nice contrast, but I'm not sure it'll look as good on the Maverick. I was considering the Alto Blue for a bit but after seeing it in person it's way too close to black for me. Hoping I can find a Hot Pepper Red Ranger to check out in person since I want to make sure it's not too orange for me. I'm partial to Mazda's Soul Red Metallic (and Soul Red Crystal Metallic) so I'm hoping that Hot Pepper Red isn't too orange by comparison.

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered The XLT AWD with The Luxury Package and Ford360 and Moon Roof in Hot Pepper Red. Pulled the soft tonneau cover off because it seemed to have been delaying her order (ordered 07/02/2021) glad I did because the hard roll up cover sits more flush and, it appears, the hard tri-fold does too. So I’ll order it from the dealership when it finally comes in. Also the mud flaps were a delay so I’ll get , hopefully, the color matched ones also from the dealer. Now to get it in the cue to be built.

Sponsored
First Name
Brian Schober
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi Allroad Premium Plus
I am thrilled after seeing this thread. I finalized my order this weekend.

XLT 2.0EB AWD, HPR Lux Package, FX4 for the black wheels, F360. No manual rear window as it showed as late availability.

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
I am thrilled after seeing this thread. I finalized my order this weekend.

XLT 2.0EB AWD, HPR Lux Package, FX4 for the black wheels, F360. No manual rear window as it showed as late availability.
Crap, I didn't know the manual rear window was late availability. Did your dealer tell you that or did you see it somewhere else?

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Crap, I didn't know the manual rear window was late availability. Did your dealer tell you that or did you see it somewhere else?
I have a build date w the manual slider. Ifaik, it is not on the late availability list.

First Name
Brian Schober
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi Allroad Premium Plus
it showed as late availability on the commerial ford building software he was using. We worked our way all the way through all the options and it showed the MSRP / Invoice price for each.

Pbroph

First Name
Broph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Fusion
Originally ordered this color, but the wife's Rapid red Bronco order is being canceled by Ford & we have to find new 2022 color for Bronco....Hot Pepper Red ! I changed my order to 2nd favorite color, Alto blue. She said "Thanks, maybe I'll let you drive it once in a while ".
Sponsored