Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Great look at the color difference between Hot Pepper Red (Maverick) and Rapid Red (F-150). Also a good look at size difference.

Note: Rapid Red is also available on the Maverick, but currently only for the First Edition Maverick. It was seen on the Maverick First Edition inside the Chicago Auto Show.

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club Hot Pepper Red 2022 Maverick vs Rapid Red F-150

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
Dang it! I can’t make up my mind. This looks like it has orange in it and if that’s true I would love this color. I’m all over the place with choosing a color.

Sponsored

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just put in an order for HPR! I wasn't interested in the color at all until I looked at Rangers with that paint and it sold me on it!
I ordered my Lariat back in June in Hot Pepper Red as I always liked similar colors (e.g. 'Chevy Colorado in Red Rock Metallic).

Anyhow, on my way home from work earlier, I saw a Ranger in Hot Pepper Red, shiny clean and beautifully lit, the sunshine highlighting the contours as only a tint-coat will. Confirmed my choice without hesitation! 🌶

Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I switched to Hot Pepper Red from Velocity Blue.... I've always liked red cars

toddedmond

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Camry xse, 05 Mustang, 15 Cruze LT
Another plus, at least where I live, HPR is a pretty unique color. I have also seen a couple of Rangers in HPR and that cemented my decision.

Art_Vandelay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat, Subaru WRX
I would just like to announce that I have defected from the cactus grey club and changed my order to hot pepper red. I saw the pics of the the test drive model at the Chicago auto show and that got me thinking and then this morning I was behind a ranger of the same color and I knew I wanted to change. Also got my priority code changed to 10.

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 7F5E567E-39F7-490E-B7B8-7DA1C8F8C95B

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
I would just like to announce that I have defected from the cactus grey club and changed my order to hot pepper red. I saw the pics of the the test drive model at the Chicago auto show and that got me thinking and then this morning I was behind a ranger of the same color and I knew I wanted to change. Also got my priority code changed to 10.

7F5E567E-39F7-490E-B7B8-7DA1C8F8C95B.jpeg
TRAITOR! Jk. Does it have any orange in it?

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

7F5E567E-39F7-490E-B7B8-7DA1C8F8C95B.jpeg
Nice color choice.... but what did you order for lunch?
Enjoy your new ride!
Sponsored