First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
Undecided
I think that's the first Hot Pepper Red XLT I've seen - looks great! And it's in Oakville? I might have to make another stop soon..
I was there a couple of weeks ago, saw them in person and they look great! With these pics being from yesterday I might go this weekend and pray they're still there! Let me know if you go

Mojorayy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maverick Lariat in Hot Pepper Red.

Hot Pepper Red Maverick Lariat 1.jpg
Hot Pepper Red Maverick Lariat 3.jpg
Hot Pepper Red Maverick Lariat 2.jpg

From video:

I feel like the top photo is the only one I have seen of HPR with standard Lariat wheels. Every other picture is either the 18" Black Painted Wheel ($795 option), 17" Unique Aluminum Wheel (FX4) or 17" Alloy Wheels ($795 option).

Anyone seen any other pictures of HPR with the standard Lariat wheels?

Sponsored

MomaK61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Subaru Ascent
Love the color. So happy it is the one I picked. Cant wait to see it.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Those updated pics is making the final color choice tough- it originally looked too red and lacking orange so we fell back to Cactus Grey but these recent pics make it look more orange which is what we need- ugh - lol

Sponsored

cucumber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Outback
Wish we could get a video of the Hot Pepper Red against the XLT interior... I decided on Cactus Grey but that orange tint is very tempting. I wonder if it would bring out the orange accents on the interior of the XLT.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wish we could get a video of the Hot Pepper Red against the XLT interior... I decided on Cactus Grey but that orange tint is very tempting. I wonder if it would bring out the orange accents on the interior of the XLT.
Agree - Remember interior door paint of HPR will look pretty wild with those blue door upper panels.

cucumber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Outback
Agree - Remember interior door paint of HPR will look pretty wild with those blue door upper panels.
Actually, I'm hoping that the red color will help tone down the intense blue of the interior and make it look more "grey."
The colors in the video are a little washed out, but it looks like Long McArthur had a hot pepper red XLT that they did a few videos with. Best look at the color combo that I've found, and so far, I like it. I think I'm sold on the color now, though I still want to see it in person before I commit.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Actually, I'm hoping that the red color will help tone down the intense blue of the interior and make it look more "grey."
The colors in the video are a little washed out, but it looks like Long McArthur had a hot pepper red XLT that they did a few videos with. Best look at the color combo that I've found, and so far, I like it. I think I'm sold on the color now, though I still want to see it in person before I commit.

I posted a pic awhile back of the back seat of the Brownish lariat interior with HPR- It was not a good look- Orangish door paint, baby blue and dark blue door panels with brown and blueish seats. XLT should look way better even if the colors do clash a bit
Sponsored