First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up the HPR Lariat Hybrid up yesterday. Crossroads Ford in Fuquay-Varina NC.

Very impressed with the look, but especially the road-feel. Tight, solid, yet quiet and comfortable. Also, acceleration is MUCH better than I expected (having owned two other hybrids before). And that's even in ECO mode. Finally, over the first 50 miles, am getting 40mpg in mixed driving.

FWIW, the dealer said that being a June order, I was one of the lucky ones who got the spray-in bed liner and hard tri-fold tonneau cover. He said that June and July orders who opted for those, got them, but not those who ordered them later.

I get a feeling I'll be on a honeymoon with it for a while. BTW, the last photo shows the side window deflectors (a Ford accessory) I just put on about an hour ago. I likee.

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 1

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 2

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 4

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 6

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Man I’m falling out of love w those window visors. They’re not big enough. You either butt them together at the door shut lines and then they don’t go to edge of the door or you put them on the edge and then you have the gap in the middle. One more failed design it seems 😔

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Man I’m falling out of love w those window visors. They’re not big enough. You either butt them together at the door shut lines and then they don’t go to edge of the door or you put them on the edge and then you have the gap in the middle. One more failed design it seems 😔
I am no engineer, but I believe that has to be like that in order for the rear visor not to impact the front door one if only the rear door is open. Maybe it doesn't open that wide, but that's my guess

Sponsored

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, the dimensions/shape could have been better; what you describe is correct. But I used black-out trim tape to cover up the gap in the middle, and I'm happy with how they turned out. A well-established outfit like Lund should know/do better.

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my hybrid today in San Diego. Kearney mesa Ford FTW!!! Love this truck, really was nicer than i expected in person. IT was a bit larger than expected, in a good way. Also, the seats are very comfy.
Woot!!! Cheers
PXL_20220106_210022566.jpg
PXL_20220106_205949255.jpg
PXL_20220106_205931219.jpg

Mike
Nice!!
I had ordered from them but they never contacted me after several times stopping in and checking up on it. I got tired not getting any answers so I decided to go to a different dealership and ended up ordering the same but the eco and I took delivery for it a month and a half later. I never knew if they filled my order. I would have loved to stayed with the hybrid order but the eco was faster.

aquaj13

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick lariat awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just joined the MTC, my Maverick is a hot pepper red Lariat, with FX4, 4K tow package, and lariat luxury package. It was ordered August 5 and arrived October 13. Love it!!!!!!
D49F75B6-A287-43B9-B90B-C93AE469BAC3.jpeg
1262711D-66B9-40EE-8529-EDDD0AB576FE.png
I have the same build. I love mine

aquaj13

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick lariat awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here is mine. I have added some extras: window guards, hood protector, rear cab spoiler, and I tinted my windows. Love it so far. I got mine on cars.com because it was going to be at least 6 months from my local dealer. I have had it about a month.

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club B671CDDC-CAAB-45FF-AA06-532D21B46811

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club EB77A09B-6BF0-40DF-8334-261369CB26B7

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club D10ACAD1-1BAF-4D82-80FE-E858B2269F24

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 9E7ECE9E-0C0F-4838-A7B7-0B9CFBD236A3