HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club

Hoguette

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Toyota Camry
Sometimes I see the Hot Pepper Red and it makes me almost re-think my Cyber Orange color choice. Truth be told, there are a lot of great Maverick colors. Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Alto Blue, Velocity Blue, Area 51, Rapid Red, heck, even Iconic Silver is beautiful. Now if we could just get that new Bronco Green color...
Yes!! I want that Eruption Green so bad!! But HPR is so beautiful too.
Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes!! I want that Eruption Green so bad!! But HPR is so beautiful too.
Cactus Gray and HPR are both great colors but after seeing CG in person we are sticking with that instead- I may need two Mavericks one in each color :)

Pop2020

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Man, the HPR lady is a mysterious being....giving the varying shades she displays depending on the environment makes me think she's a 21st century automotive mood ring. :giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think that's the first Hot Pepper Red XLT I've seen - looks great! And it's in Oakville? I might have to make another stop soon..
I did not know you can get those rims on the XLT?!

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did not know you can get those rims on the XLT?!
My understanding, those are the wheels required for the upgraded Falken tires for all models except First Edition, which will get the Falkens mounted to the black FX4 wheels.

How do I know this? I want a Lariat FX4 with the Falken tires on the black wheels. Ford says no, gotta get the wheels shown above for non-First Edition. Grrrr....

So, now I'm debating a color change, I don't like the wheels shown above on Cactus Grey, But they look good on the Hot Pepper.

Or, I could just replace the cr@p Pirellis with the FX4 Black wheels, and keep the Cactus Grey.

Stupid product planners.... 🤬

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
My understanding, those are the wheels required for the upgraded Falken tires for all models except First Edition, which will get the Falkens mounted to the black FX4 wheels.

How do I know this? I want a Lariat FX4 with the Falken tires on the black wheels. Ford says no, gotta get the wheels shown above for non-First Edition. Grrrr....

So, now I'm debating a color change, I don't like the wheels shown above on Cactus Grey, But they look good on the Hot Pepper.

Or, I could just replace the cr@p Pirellis with the FX4 Black wheels, and keep the Cactus Grey.

This is exactly what my build should look like, ahhhh I'll be dreaming tonight that one day it will be parked just like that but in my driveway.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is exactly what my build should look like, ahhhh I'll be dreaming tonight that one day it will be parked just like that but in my driveway.
That is a very sharp combination for sure. Congrat's on your upcoming (soon, I hope!) truck!

Sponsored

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Wow, I had no idea…hope your able to figure out a way to get what you want

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, I had no idea…hope your able to figure out a way to get what you want
If the Ford Build & Price wasn't screwed up, it wouldn't be so confusing....

At any rate, thanks, it's really not so much a question of "can", but rather, what do I really want? I like them both, so I just need to decide. I really need to see the actual colors on the actual trucks to be sure.....but so far, haven't found those colors.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welp, last couple days I seem to have swayed to favoring the HPR over the CG.

So, I'm "officially" changing my hypothetical order to HPR......for now...... ;)

Still would like to see the actual color on something prior to actual order....anyone that has one, does it truly look more orange than red? That's how it comes across, which I like. My old Element was called citrus fire, or something like that, and I loved that color. Very bright metallic orange in the sun. Hoping HPR is similar.