Sponsored

Hood strut install -HOW TO - Discount included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bullseyecustomautos.com
Vehicle(s)
02 Lightning, 18 850whp TT F150, 21 whippled F150
OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
A little update to everyone who has watched/commented/ordered.. first of all thank you!

Second of all. We shot out an email to everyone updating you. But wanted to do it here as well. We have a large shipment coming in and all orders will ship the same day our order gets here.

OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
A large batch of folks should've gotten an email today! another large batch will be getting an email next week when our next batch gets delivered!

Just wanted to thank ALL of you that have ordered!

OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Another batch going out today, and I have 25 more sets headed my way today and they should all be here and heading out this week. As well.
Ford Maverick Hood strut install -HOW TO - Discount included. 20220207_152058

Sponsored

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you guys found the source of whats causing some people's hoods to not open after install?

OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Have you guys found the source of whats causing some people's hoods to not open after install?

I haven't had anyone contact me with issues.. so I haven't bothered looking into it. But a 10 second search seems to show there was a batch of mis matched struts

Stitchy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't had anyone contact me with issues.. so I haven't bothered looking into it. But a 10 second search seems to show there was a batch of mis matched struts
Definitely having a hard time with these not allowing the hood to pop back open. Seems as if there is to much pressure for the secondary hood release. I've adjusted perfectly with them off and back on they just won't release without assistance..... any ideas here

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Definitely having a hard time with these not allowing the hood to pop back open. Seems as if there is to much pressure for the secondary hood release. I've adjusted perfectly with them off and back on they just won't release without assistance..... any ideas here
I think there was an early batch of these with mismatched hood struts, one took significantly more pressure to close the strut and it was causing problem with the hood opening. I would send an email to MRT direct and let them know you're having an issue, it seems like they took care of everyone who was having the same problem.

Stitchy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tha
I think there was an early batch of these with mismatched hood struts, one took significantly more pressure to close the strut and it was causing problem with the hood opening. I would send an email to MRT direct and let them know you're having an issue, it seems like they took care of everyone who was having the same problem.
Thanks will do

Status
Not open for further replies.