Honest dealers????

botb70

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Odyssey
Can anyone in Florida reccomend a dealership that's honest, charges MSRO and reasonable " fees"?? I'm in Spring Hill and the dealers within 1 hour all charge 500-1000 in processing fees and don't throw in KY jelly....?
Sponsored

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can anyone in Florida reccomend a dealership that's honest, charges MSRO and reasonable " fees"?? I'm in Spring Hill and the dealers within 1 hour all charge 500-1000 in processing fees and don't throw in KY jelly....?
Honors (so far that is) MSRP pricing and he has committed to me to deliver to my home at no add on cost! (we shall see!?) This is a great value to me in that, I currently do not own a car and to use Ride Sharing options for one hour drive would have been a bit pricey.

Call Jeff Swift at Ford of New Port Richey... Jeff Swift is the Fleet Manager.
Cell: 727-992-0599
Email: [email protected]

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Honors (so far that is) MSRP pricing and he has committed to me to deliver to my home at no add on cost! (we shall see!?) This is a great value to me in that, I currently do not own a car and to use Ride Sharing options for one hour drive would have been a bit pricey.

Call Jeff Swift at Ford of New Port Richey... Jeff Swift is the Fleet Manager.
Cell: 727-992-0599
Email: [email protected]
Please mention that Tom Miner referred you... I will gain nothing... but it is an honorable manner of consistent networking!

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you tried Bill Currie Ford in Tampa? They will show you what the exact fees will be and a approximate tax and licensing cost. This my second vehicle with them and they have always stood by their warranty which is better than Fords.

Last edited:

Sam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade 2015
Call the closest Mullixax Dealer. They advertise no additional dealer fees. I have not personally spoke with them , so I can not vouch for their transparency.
https://mullinaxford.com/sale/

Sponsored

jeffdeq

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Platinum Energi, 2020 F150 King Ranch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I tried to buy a 2020 F150 King Ranch from an east coast Florida Ford dealership last fall. But when the written proposal was texted to me there was an $800 fee (above the usual document fees, TT&L, etc) just for the privilege of buying from them. I ended of buying the identical build F150 locally and it was discounted an additional $3000. SMH

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Honest Car Dealerships? Isn’t that the picture in the dictionary for the word Oxymoron? ;) also check out TI’m Bartz at Long MacArthur, they deliver to your house if you finance through them.

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you tried Bill Currie Ford in Tampa? They will show you what the exact fees will be and a approximate tax and licensing cost. This my second vehicle with them and they have always stood by their warranty which is better than Fords.

View attachment 7960
Is the $1616.69 tax? And I assume the $475.00 is “Dealer Prep” that’s a flat out hard one to get rid of, it’s the added dealer markups that I won’t pay the 500 for cleaning the toilets BS, 600 to inspect a brand new vehicle. Just know what each line represents and if they’re tucking it to YOU find a hungry dealer , which is hard with such a hot vehicle so go in the other direction and find a highly competitive dealer who wants to destroy his competitors. I Saved over 3 grand when I bought my 2018 F-150 STX in September of 2017. I told the other dealer sorry they really beat your price but thank you. He called me back and said if I buy the truck before 5 pm he’ll sell it at X price. I went great (screw my old dealer who I Bought 5 new vehicles from over the year (and stopped price checking too). The funny thing is my old dealer was selling me a new 2017 F-150 and this other dealer was selling me a 2018 F-150 for 3 grand less then the 2017. I didn’t even pick up on that until I was signing the paperwork. Talk about keeping my mouth shut. In other words get them hot for your business and tell them you’re getting a better deal elsewhere but thank them for their time. Then get a 3rd dealer involved to (tell them) just price check (but don’t tell them a price) just tell them if they beat it you’re ready to order it. Have fun and remember the dirt bags are dirt bags all the time, play their game while maintaining your dignity

Brsbill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 sta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just so you know the further south you go the more expensive it gets.

Sponsored
OP
OP

botb70

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Odyssey
Call the closest Mullixax Dealer. They advertise no additional dealer fees. I have not personally spoke with them , so I can not vouch for their transparency.
https://mullinaxford.com/sale/
I ordered from Mullinax in Apopka, no dealer fees. Just ordered this past weekend so we'll see how it hoes?? Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Sam

Champ

Banned
Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Miatas, Z06, Outback
"Honest dealer" is an OXYMORON! Why that MSRP price never gets you out of the door anywhere without many add ons, and we all know that fact. Learn to only negotiate the actual bottom line, or bend over, either way, the dealer never loses!

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided
The words "honest" and "dealer" are mutually exclusive.

Also, you may want to avoid Gary Yeomans Ford - Daytona Beach.

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I'm still waiting on a build date from Ford. As you know I ordered from Bill Currie Ford and thought they were a big dealership, apparently not as they have had only few allocations so for. I have been told by the salesperson I ordered it with that they don't know anything about my orders status! To call Ford directly. Ford said it's in the system but cannot say when it will be scheduled. So a long story short I found a Maverick XLT that had a lot more than I ordered and bought it for under MSRP! I ordered Cyber Orange but got Hot Pepper Red! I have only driven it about 50 miles so for, and have been getting 41.4 MPG. I want to thank Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel for giving me a great deal. As for the other truck I going to buy that one too if and when it comes in. That way my wife will have her own!
Ford Maverick Honest dealers???? PXL_20220211_213431112

Last edited:

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The words "honest" and "dealer" are mutually exclusive.

Also, you may want to avoid Gary Yeomans Ford - Daytona Beach.
If you want some flowers for Valentines day, it may be the right place 😁
Sponsored