First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmmm, I would have thought the space behind the driver side cover would be the same as that on the passenger side with the deep well...

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmmm, I would have thought the space behind the driver side cover would be the same as that on the passenger side with the deep well...
It should be since non-lux Lariats can have a cubby on that side as well.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there enough space there to relocate the jack equipment from behind the backseat?

Sponsored

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Is there enough space there to relocate the jack equipment from behind the backseat?
Just remember anything hard put in there will poke and dent the outside fender…. Might be okay for plastic bottle of wax and some microfiber towels though.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just remember anything hard put in there will poke and dent the outside fender…. Might be okay for plastic bottle of wax and some microfiber towels though.
If the space is the same for both passenger and driver side the plastic cubby insert and twist lock cover from should fit both sides. We shall see if anyone tries to swap the insert of add another to he driver side...

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If the space is the same for both passenger and driver side the plastic cubby insert and twist lock cover from should fit both sides. We shall see if anyone tries to swap the insert of add another to he driver side...
Dang.. Just noticed I can't speell today for $H!T

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I really hope there is an aftermarket inverter that can be placed in one of these cubbies that is 1000w+. That 400w inverter just didn't seem like enough.

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The "box" that is on the passenger side also fits the hole on the drivers side, if you want two of those boxes.

Sponsored

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you by chance know the part number for the box and cover?
No but your dealer will get it for you easy enough. I had both of mine out so I could do the bedliner and noticed it fit the other side. I was going to order one but put the tool box on the drivers side.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I really hope there is an aftermarket inverter that can be placed in one of these cubbies that is 1000w+. That 400w inverter just didn't seem like enough.
I got the 400w inverter because it's more convenient than having to connect one. Most of the stuff I can think of to use with it is under 400 watts anyway - mostly electronics, fans and lights. Unless you want to run power tools or heaters/hair dryers 400w should cut it. Those things will need 1500-2000 watts to run and inverters that size are pretty big.

I honestly don't know - I keep going back and forth about whether I need a bigger one and can't decide.

Sjbuck2021

Banned
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Frontier /2018 Acura RDX
I got the 400w inverter because it's more convenient than having to connect one. Most of the stuff I can think of to use with it is under 400 watts anyway - mostly electronics, fans and lights. Unless you want to run power tools or heaters/hair dryers 400w should cut it. Those things will need 1500-2000 watts to run and inverters that size are pretty big.

I honestly don't know - I keep going back and forth about whether I need a bigger one and can't decide.
Wouldn't that require heavier wiring leading to the inverter?
Sponsored