Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yours is in Dixiana too?
Mine is going to Kernersville, NC, about 3 hours north. If you got an ETA from Dixiana for 06/18 I’ll feel slightly more optimistic.
No, mine is in Newark NJ.
Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Chip shortage IS a Normal event since COVID shut down global economy & it has never completely recovered. o_O

YOBY

First Name
Yoby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV 4 / 2022 Maverick Lariat
No, mine is in Newark NJ.
Mine was 30 miles away from dealer and took a week to get it because they were having a hard time finding a car carrier to deliver to the dealership.

Garyoj91

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Mine was 30 miles away from dealer and took a week to get it because they were having a hard time finding a car carrier to deliver to the dealership.
Shoot…mines farther than that. That could be the issue and why it’s in a “hold”. It’s been sitting 9 days for me so fingers crossed there’s some momentum.

AltoBlueLariat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Based on my experience Ford has zero knowledge of when anybody's Maverick will be delivered. I think their process is that they give an initial guess at a delivery date, and when they discover it wasn't delivered they tack on another couple weeks to the estimated deliver date without any knowledge or investigation as to what is causing the delay. They then repeat that process over and over until finally one day it is actually delivered. If my Maverick isn't delivered tomorrow, and I have no confidence it will be, I will be on the 5th estimated delivery date.

Sponsored

Garyoj91

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Based on my experience Ford has zero knowledge of when anybody's Maverick will be delivered. I think their process is that they give an initial guess at a delivery date, and when they discover it wasn't delivered they tack on another couple weeks to the estimated deliver date without any knowledge or investigation as to what is causing the delay. They then repeat that process over and over until finally one day it is actually delivered. If my Maverick isn't delivered tomorrow, and I have no confidence it will be, I will be on the 5th estimated delivery date.
Any update? Did your ETA get pushed again?

AltoBlueLariat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any update? Did your ETA get pushed again?
No evidence of delivery. Trackers still says it is being shipped. I will call customer service again today to get new date. Ford has serious issues. I can understand one or two delays due to the state of the world, but 5 or more estimated delivery dates just says they don't give a f_ck.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Build Maverick and shipped! Is the a humble brag post? :LOL:

In all seriousness, congratulations!

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I hope you are right. It has been in shipped status since February so my fret is warranted I think.
They send us into fret mode by the long wait and lack of communication.
Sponsored