First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0 Ecoboost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi everyone. My Carbonized Gray XLT 2.0 AWD arrived last week. The dealer has been busy adding my requested accessories (mud flaps, hard tri-fold tonneau cover, spray-in Line-X bed liner) and I will be picking it up tomorrow (Friday, February 18, 2022.) I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! Can’t wait!
Cheers to all,
Bruce

Ford Maverick Hello from London, Ontario, Canada 🇨🇦 0394C6D8-19FD-4E5F-90EC-94ACC41F6CCC
Sponsored

Kylescc13

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Waiting for Maverick
Nice when did you order your maverick I'm from Oshawa Ontario I put a down payment on a hybrid mavrick on Oct 15 still no email or date 😢 can't wait too see some pictures Bruce

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome to the forum! I’m ontario as well. Similar build to yours. Write us a little blurb of a review when you get a spare 5 minutes after you’ve had the truck for a bit 🙃

OP
OP
BravoBravo

BravoBravo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice when did you order your maverick I'm from Oshawa Ontario I put a down payment on a hybrid mavrick on Oct 15 still no email or date 😢 can't wait too see some pictures Bruce
Hi Kyle. My truck was dealer ordered in November. It had the features I wanted (4K towing package, 360 co-pilot assist,) so I committed to buying it in early January. It arrived just over a month later. Good luck with your purchase. The hybrids seem to be in short supply.

OP
OP
BravoBravo

BravoBravo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome to the forum! I’m ontario as well. Similar build to yours. Write us a little blurb of a review when you get a spare 5 minutes after you’ve had the truck for a bit 🙃
Thanks, Calvin. Will do!

Sponsored

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi everyone. My Carbonized Gray XLT 2.0 AWD arrived last week. The dealer has been busy adding my requested accessories (mud flaps, hard tri-fold tonneau cover, spray-in Line-X bed liner) and I will be picking it up tomorrow (Friday, February 18, 2022.) I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! Can’t wait!
Cheers to all,
Bruce

0394C6D8-19FD-4E5F-90EC-94ACC41F6CCC.jpeg
So Ford does not do the spray in bed liner, your dealer did that? I ask because my dealer told me that they had been doing it themselves but that, at some point. Ford started doing it from the factory.

This gives me some hope that the dealer (in the States) might be doing the SIBL because I want to color match the truck with my SIBL.

Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 Eco AWD Lux Pack 4K Tow Shadow Black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m from Barrie. It’s nice to see some more Mavericks in Ontario. Mine was an Oct order. Same but I got the Lux Pkg, so mine will be awhile. I’m hoping to have it before summer.

OP
OP
BravoBravo

BravoBravo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So Ford does not do the spray in bed liner, your dealer did that? I ask because my dealer told me that they had been doing it themselves but that, at some point. Ford started doing it from the factory.

This gives me some hope that the dealer (in the States) might be doing the SIBL because I want to color match the truck with my SIBL.
Ford will do the factory spray-in, but it is an option that must be requested. My understanding is that a lot of dealers are not asking for this option because the production time is faster without it. My dealer also thinks Line-X is superior to the factory liner.

OP
OP
BravoBravo

BravoBravo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m from Barrie. It’s nice to see some more Mavericks in Ontario. Mine was an Oct order. Same but I got the Lux Pkg, so mine will be awhile. I’m hoping to have it before summer.
Excellent! I am sure you will love it!

Sponsored
OP
OP
BravoBravo

BravoBravo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked her up on Friday, February 18. Loving it so far, especially using the Ford Pass app with remote starting and locking/unlocking features.

Ford Maverick Hello from London, Ontario, Canada 🇨🇦 BBD12F93-C1CC-406C-AC11-BF2C82EABE73

Moby

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 sprinter van 65 chevy 11 Doka syncro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hi I am in Niagara region . Still waiting for the Maverick . In case some one is not aware , When you get the spray in bed liner . Make sure the shop doing the work does not do what Ford did . The big recall for leaking gas tanks was because when they retap the tiedown holes in the box . They went right through the top of the gas tank . Congratulations on getting yours .
Sponsored