Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello, everyone!

We are one of Maverick Truck Club's newest official sponsors!

A little about us...

Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,000 locations nationwide and if you don't have a Discount Tire store nearby, the mail order division Discount Tire Direct, is available to help as well. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

There will be three of us messaging here: Jordan, Joe and I (Matt).

We're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! If we can help you in any way please let us know - we're here to help!

We'll see you on the boards!
I love Discount Tire and how they treated us in San Antonio with plugging tires for free that you didn't sell, to the free air top off, to just very good customer service. If there was one near me, I would be using them.
Sponsored

scrollworkman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello, everyone!

A little about us...

Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,000 locations nationwide and if you don't have a Discount Tire store nearby, the mail order division Discount Tire Direct, is available to help as well. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

We're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! If we can help you in any way please let us know - we're here to help!

Just bought a set of rims from you for my XL .With the plethora of choices can't go wrong.

Ford Maverick Hello from Discount Tire!!! 022.JPG

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just gotta give a shout out to Matt @Discount Tire as well as the folks in my local DT. Went back and forth on a ton of questions and packages and ended up with a great deal on a new wheel/tire combo that will hopefully be here late this week. Super responsive, knowledgeable and worked to get me the best deal possible. Been my consistent experience with DT over the years. Thanks again!

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Engine
Undecided
I love Discount Tire and how they treated us in San Antonio with plugging tires for free that you didn't sell, to the free air top off, to just very good customer service. If there was one near me, I would be using them.
Hopefully we'll be out your way soon, Alan! Thank you for giving the crew in San Antonio the opportunity to get you back on the road!

Just bought a set of rims from you for my XL .With the plethora of choices can't go wrong.

022.JPG
Thank you for your support, Norm!

The Voxx Como looks great, would love to see a full side shot of your rig if you have any.

Just gotta give a shout out to Matt @Discount Tire as well as the folks in my local DT. Went back and forth on a ton of questions and packages and ended up with a great deal on a new wheel/tire combo that will hopefully be here late this week. Super responsive, knowledgeable and worked to get me the best deal possible. Been my consistent experience with DT over the years. Thanks again!
Thank you for the shout out, Matt! It was a pleasure serving you and I can't wait to see the new combo mounted up!

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully we'll be out your way soon, Alan! Thank you for giving the crew in San Antonio the opportunity to get you back on the road!
sorry I failed to mention that I’ve also bought a couple sets of tires and these Niche wheels for my “other” car. My 2014 Cherry Red Ford Edge Limited.

Ford Maverick Hello from Discount Tire!!! 0154B6F5-3356-4E33-B538-BC5A84B468B0

Sponsored

scrollworkman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Thank you for your support, Norm!

The Voxx Como looks great, would love to see a full side shot of your rig if you have any.

Thank you for the shout out, Matt! It was a pleasure serving you and I can't wait to see the new combo mounted up!
Full side shot.

Ford Maverick Hello from Discount Tire!!! 019.JPG

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Engine
Undecided

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We appreciate that! Are the wheels Niche Targa?

Looks fantastic :cool:
Yes. I wish that they were like new now though. San Antonio is rough on wheels with every road having concrete curbs. They love their concrete down there and I was not 100% successful in all cases navigating those.

DMVRunner

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We appreciate that! Are the wheels Niche Targa?

Looks fantastic :cool:
@Discount Tire Just curious, since Tire Rack is now owned by Discount Tire, can we have Tire Rack purchased tires and wheels serviced at Discount Tire locations, ie for road hazard issues etc?

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Engine
Undecided
Yes. I wish that they were like new now though. San Antonio is rough on wheels with every road having concrete curbs. They love their concrete down there and I was not 100% successful in all cases navigating those.
Sorry to hear that! I know how frustrating it is when a wheel/s get damaged.

If you ever decide to go with a wheel refresh, let us know!

@Discount Tire Just curious, since Tire Rack is now owned by Discount Tire, can we have Tire Rack purchased tires and wheels serviced at Discount Tire locations, ie for road hazard issues etc?

Absolutely, our stores are happy to service tires/wheels purchased through our sister company!

Just bear in mind that tire/wheel purchases made through TR do not include life of tire maintenance (rotation/balance) at our stores, unless the tires/wheels were installed by a Discount Tire location.

Regarding road hazard claims, TR uses a third party company for this so our stores would be unable to process the claim in house, however they will certainly help facilitate it.

Sponsored

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Had an issue with the @Discount Tire website when I was going to price out some tires.

I was looking at replacing the 225/60 18's that come stock with 235/65 18's when I get to the first tire change and was wanting to look at the price difference to change over.

The site essentially wouldn't even let me see pricing data when shopping by tire size because its not a stock tire for the Maverick.

I didn't feel like trying to guess what vehicles it might be stock for so I just went and priced them elsewhere.

Just thought you might want to let your web design folks know that the inability to price things by size, independent of what vehicles they go to, will cost you buisness.

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

New setup is going on tomorrow! Super fast special ordering. If anyone near Idaho is looking for a set of FX4 takeoffs with Toyo 235/65s, mine will be available tomorrow!

VBMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theveteranscheck.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevy Sonic; 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello, everyone!

A little about us...

I recently got a pair of Bridgestone Blizzak Dm V2 tires for my XLT Hybrid. The process of ordering (they were not in stock at my local store) to installation a few days later was great! The local assistant manager, Sam, took great care of me and I was in and out with the new tires mounted and balanced in less than 20 minutes. My old tires were bagged and in the bed of the truck ready for me to take to storage until winter is over.

The only thing I might mention is the company's policy of always putting the new tires on the rear if you only buy two new ones. Since the Maverick Hybrid is a front wheel drive, I had to ask for the new tires to be put on the front. This was just after the tech had raised the back of the truck and was ready to remove the wheels! I had always been told that new tires should go on the front because it was less likely to have a blowout on the new tires. In any case, they were put on the front as I asked and have been performing well. All in all a good experience! (y)

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can discount install coil springs with alignment ? Thx

RLmesc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Kia Sportage, 05 Porsche Boxster S, 85 Kawasaki
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
glad to hear you are part of the Mav Club, I am looking to move my business from a competitor because they screwed me over because they knew I trusted them. they've done all my work on tires for 17 leased cars and my personal cars. I think because I've owned a few Porsches they thought I didn't care when they over charged me for a tire/wheel swap. I have always swapped my summer wheels and winter wheels until this year; due to 5 surgeries I asked them to do so. I got charged for 4 new valve stems and balancing on wheels and tires they installed. FOOL ME ONCE --- I have my new winter wheels already, just not my Maverick. I'll get new snows when it comes in and you people have my business. I've dealt with Tire Rack and liked their service. We should have a good time.
Sponsored