Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Engine
Undecided
Looking good, Jess! Are those ST Snow Flake wheels?

Thank you for choosing Discount Tire!

Awesome! My family has been using discount tire for the last 15 years. I'll be going there for some AT tires when my continental s wear out.

😁
That's great to hear, Josh - thank you! Please extend our thanks to your family as well, their continued support is greatly appreciated!

Shoot us a direct message here on the forum when you're ready for the new A/T tires, would love the opportunity to help.

I used to love Discount Tire, but the only store within 2 1/2 hours of me:

1.) doesn't allow online appointment scheduling (the calendar is all grayed out and can't move to the next month)
2.) NEVER ANSWERS THEIR PHONE when called; nothing like listening to the recording loop for 45 minutes before giving up
3.) books a month and a half out when you do drive to the store to question why the online booking isn't working for any kind of tire work. Showing up when the doors open means waiting for 4 hours for them to get around to you; not everyone has time to kill or alternate means of getting places. This is any time of year, not just during winter tire swap season.
4.) The pull-up air check station never has anyone come out to greet you and you have to hunt down someone who is working on another car to come check your air pressure.

These are not one-off occasions- it is constant at this location.

Get your act together, Bend Oregon Discount Tire store; Les Schwab, the small local tire shops, and even WalMart blow you out of the water in Central Oregon.

And these other places actually answer their phones when called.
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us, Jeffrey. I sincerely apologize for the frustrations and inconveniences. I'll be sure to share this with the regional office that oversees this location.

If we can ever be of assistance from our end here on the forum, please don't hesitate to reach out by direct message. I would love the opportunity to personally get you taken care of.

Been using Discount Tire for maybe 20 years or more! This was after Big O cross threaded several lug nuts on my first truck! My 2truck, my Ranger and nowyaverick all have/had Discount Tires!

Only disappointment I had, was checking website, only to find the 31" Falken Rocky Mountains were to longer produced. Ended up going with Goodyear Duratrax. My folks have used Discount Tire for years also. Always got the job done in reasonable time. I'll be back!
Oh yes, the Rocky Mountain - this tire was a beast! As you found, it is discontinued and replaced with the A/T3W. I must say though, the A/T3W is a solid tire that works well for many, as is the DuraTrac!

Thank you for the longtime support, Keith!
Sponsored

AltoBAP

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've always had great service at Discount, as have my friends. They are locally known for being the go-to shop for car guys who want their vehicles treated well.

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve had great experiences with both companies. Since you own TireRack can we order wheels/tires from there and have them installed at our local Discount Tire store?

LAClippers420

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome to the club! Got some drag Dr-69’s through americas tires not too long ago. Very happy with the look. Also! Let’s go Joey LOGANO!

Ford Maverick Hello from Discount Tire!!! EA9ACF22-3659-4CEF-9408-0AEC1E860C4A

Ford Maverick Hello from Discount Tire!!! F4C6F2B0-4B46-4EAB-80A7-0D7E2BBD1A62

Last edited:
OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Engine
Undecided
I've always had great service at Discount, as have my friends. They are locally known for being the go-to shop for car guys who want their vehicles treated well.
We love to hear that! Thank you for your support 😎

I’ve had great experiences with both companies. Since you own TireRack can we order wheels/tires from there and have them installed at our local Discount Tire store?
You absolutely can, and you can even have the product shipped directly to one our brick and mortar locations.

Thank you for your business!

Welcome to the club! Got some drag Dr-69’s through americas tires not too long ago. Very happy with the look. Also! Let’s go Joey LOGANO!

EA9ACF22-3659-4CEF-9408-0AEC1E860C4A.jpeg

F4C6F2B0-4B46-4EAB-80A7-0D7E2BBD1A62.jpeg
Drag DR-69 and Team Penske FTW!!! Would love to see a full shot of your Mav if you have any.

Thank you for choosing America's Tire, Mario!

Sponsored

WayneL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick 2.0 inbound; 2022 Sonata N Line
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Literally the only place I’ll ever buy tires…they’ve been my reliable source for my previous Corvettes, my Murano Platinum, my previous Sonata N Line…fixed a few flats for free…they price match, too.

…having them as a sponsor, is AWESOME.

KCHahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive a 2001 Ford Range Edge 2WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, my Rocky Mountains were 10 years old, when I got the Goodyear's. It was time! Would have been an extra $1K towards the Maverick though!

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Engine
Undecided
Literally the only place I’ll ever buy tires…they’ve been my reliable source for my previous Corvettes, my Murano Platinum, my previous Sonata N Line…fixed a few flats for free…they price match, too.

…having them as a sponsor, is AWESOME.
Really appreciate the kind words! Thank you for your long time support, Wayne!!!

Let us know if you ever need anything :cool:

Yeah, my Rocky Mountains were 10 years old, when I got the Goodyear's. It was time! Would have been an extra $1K towards the Maverick though!
I hear that, the more mod money the better!

Thank you! FACTORY FX WHEELS
Thank you for the confirmation!

OB1e

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CG LUX XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Need 4 black 17in wheels, shipping to 01545. I like the konig oversteer, but anything similar would work.

Sponsored

jimmyu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This reminds me that I have to take my car to Discount to fix a small leak in one of the tires.

samspritzer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CRV, 2008 Accord, 2009 Quintana Roo Kilo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sadly, your nearest location from me is 203 miles. It would be nice if you could open up a shop in Western NY. I am sure there will be plenty of business for you.

Solo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Ford Escape, '24 Maverick XLT Hybrid (sched)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello, everyone!

We are one of Maverick Truck Club's newest official sponsors!

A little about us...

Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,000 locations nationwide and if you don't have a Discount Tire store nearby, the mail order division Discount Tire Direct, is available to help as well. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

There will be three of us messaging here: Jordan, Joe and I (Matt).

We're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! If we can help you in any way please let us know - we're here to help!

We'll see you on the boards!
I've had excellent service from my local D/T in Janesville, WI. Good to see you guys here.

thallman1125

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome! Welcome!

Just curious, when we buy our vehicle new from a Ford dealership, is there a way to add road hazard to those new tires from the dealership with Discount Tire?
Sponsored