First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I always get my tires from discount tire. Best road hazard coverage available. Plus, you guys match Walmart's prices when asked. Can't beat that!
Sponsored

27DTunes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lydia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Lincoln MKC, ‘23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome! Welcome!

Just curious, when we buy our vehicle new from a Ford dealership, is there a way to add road hazard to those new tires from the dealership with Discount Tire?
@Discount Tire this is the real important question here…

bckrupps

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Went grocery shopping and seen a screw in my tire. Luckily the Lake Worth Texas location was across the street. Salesperson said it didn’t go through the tire and pulled it out by hand and did the spray test to be sure. Good to go. Been coming here as long as I can remember.

Baloo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hello, everyone!

We are one of Maverick Truck Club's newest official sponsors!

A little about us...

Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,000 locations nationwide and if you don't have a Discount Tire store nearby, the mail order division Discount Tire Direct, is available to help as well. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

There will be three of us messaging here: Jordan, Joe and I (Matt).

We're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! If we can help you in any way please let us know - we're here to help!

We'll see you on the boards!
Welcome aboard.

Nice to have another great company on here.

Friend used to be a manager at Discount Tire, he since bought his own business.

He did nothing but praise Discount Tire on how they treat their employees.

Sponsored

Stealth Raccoon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Chevy S10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have always been satisfied with the service and products from Americas Tire - keep up the great work.

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe I’m out of the loop because I’m a Canadian, but why are there four pages of comments just telling a corporation how good they are? What are the benefits of them being on the board if not for a discount?

Not trying to be rude, just seems weird to me.

V2WIN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello, everyone!

We are one of Maverick Truck Club's newest official sponsors!

A little about us...

Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,000 locations nationwide and if you don't have a Discount Tire store nearby, the mail order division Discount Tire Direct, is available to help as well. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

There will be three of us messaging here: Jordan, Joe and I (Matt).

We're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! If we can help you in any way please let us know - we're here to help!

We'll see you on the boards!
I was extremely pleased to have discount tire buy my new take offs & install new Nokian all weather tires. At 10k the Nokians have been great. Thanks discount tire.

Sponsored

FAN2PLAYER

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Are there any plans on bringing a Discount Tire to south central PA any time soon?

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Engine
Undecided
Need 4 black 17in wheels, shipping to 01545. I like the konig oversteer, but anything similar would work.
Thank you for the opportunity to help with the new wheels, John! Happy to look into available options, PM coming your way shortly.

This reminds me that I have to take my car to Discount to fix a small leak in one of the tires.
We look forward to serving you, Jim!

Sadly, your nearest location from me is 203 miles. It would be nice if you could open up a shop in Western NY. I am sure there will be plenty of business for you.
I agree Sam, a location in your area would be awesome; hopefully that happens soon!

In the interim, we do offer mail order delivery for tires and wheels through Discount Tire Direct and our sister company, Tire Rack. We also have a list of recommended installers by zip code should you need a recommendation.

I've had excellent service from my local D/T in Janesville, WI. Good to see you guys here.
That's great to hear, Steve! Thank you for the welcome!

unless there's some kind of discount or deal for MTC members, this is just another banner ad ...
Our intent is to contribute to the community with tire/wheel answers while learning a thing or two from the members here along the way. Sites like this have costs and we're happy help cover those in an effort to hopefully earn new customers for life.

Although there are no forum member discounts, we do our best to offer the lowest pricing to everyone, everyday, as opposed to select groups.

If you ever need anything from our end Anthony, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Awesome! Welcome!

Just curious, when we buy our vehicle new from a Ford dealership, is there a way to add road hazard to those new tires from the dealership with Discount Tire?
@Discount Tire this is the real important question here…
Great questions, Tim and thank you for the welcome!

Absolutely! We do extend the option to add our Certificate for Repair, Refund or Replacement to new OE tires, pending an inspection, as long as the tires are an item we offer.

I recommend reaching out to your local store and any one of the team members will be happy to review your options and make sure you're taken care of!

I always get my tires from discount tire. Best road hazard coverage available. Plus, you guys match Walmart's prices when asked. Can't beat that!
Thank you for your support, Brandon!

Went grocery shopping and seen a screw in my tire. Luckily the Lake Worth Texas location was across the street. Salesperson said it didn’t go through the tire and pulled it out by hand and did the spray test to be sure. Good to go. Been coming here as long as I can remember.
We really appreciate the long time support, Jeremiah! Glad to hear the Lake Worth location is taking good care of you!

Welcome aboard.

Nice to have another great company on here.

Friend used to be a manager at Discount Tire, he since bought his own business.

He did nothing but praise Discount Tire on how they treat their employees.
Thanks, Michael!

I may have mentioned this prior, but I was a customer of Discount Tire before I started working here over 15 years ago. Discount Tire treated me right every time I went into one of the stores.

Now that I work here, I can tell you that internally, this company is no different than the way it appears in our stores and we all work very hard to do what's right for our customers.

I got my Cooper Cobras at Discount Tire. Always great service. 👍

IMG_20210910_180923990.jpg
Thank you so much @Gullzway! Your 68 looks great 😎

I have always been satisfied with the service and products from Americas Tire - keep up the great work.
Will do! Thank you for your business!

@Discount Tire , please PM me, having issues with local shop and would be great for assistance.
Thank you
Happy to help! PM coming your way shortly.

I was extremely pleased to have discount tire buy my new take offs & install new Nokian all weather tires. At 10k the Nokians have been great. Thanks discount tire.
Thank you, Ivan! Pleased to hear you're enjoying your Nokians. If you ever need anything from our end, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Gonna cut to the chase here - any discount codes? :ROFLMAO:
😄

Are there any plans on bringing a Discount Tire to south central PA any time soon?
Not at this time, unfortunately - though I do see a store may be coming to Whitehall sometime next year.

As mentioned earlier, we do offer mail order delivery for tires and wheels through Discount Tire Direct and our sister company, Tire Rack.

Last edited:

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Had my first experience with you guys recently, one morning I noticed that I had a nail in my Mav tire, stopped at discount on my way into work and you guys pulled the nail and plugged the tire free of charge. I was pleasantly surprised, you made a return customer with that.

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Id recommend Discount Tire get some training for their employees on Audi and VW vehicles. Vehicles have a recommended torque sequence and they do not know how to do it or even care to do it when provided with the necessary materials showing exactly how to do it.

AURktman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Nissan Frontier Pro-X
Engine
Undecided
I haven’t had the chance to buy from you since I moved from Arizona, but I may order some tires soon for the car that will get sold to pay for the Maverick.

Side question, what do you folks @Discount Tire have for 235 or 255 /60/15? ;)
Sponsored