Sponsored

Have you seen any Mavericks in your town?

Sgthell

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL AWD Maverick, 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
3 in my neighborhood. 2 hybrids and my AWD 2.0 turbo.
Sponsored

eriklas

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received my cactus grey XLT Hybrid a little over two weeks ago. Prior to that, I'd seen a couple around town, with one in city fleet livery. Since I got mine, though, I've seen three other cactus greys, two on one trip! Is cactus grey the new silver? Smile.

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have seen two BUT the one was not normal in any way,. it was lowered it had a modified exhaust going by the sound it made. Smoked windows with a few other mods to the body. I said no thats not a Mav but my friend said he saw the name on the tailgate plus it was to small to be a Ranger. I was on Grand Island NY near Anchor marine for reference about a week ago,. In case the owner is on this forum. . I still wasn't sure but my friend swears he read the name on tailgate. If it wasn't a Mav I have no clue what it could have been. No time to get phone to take picture I tried.

djw479

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mav Lariat Lux / '90 ZR-1 / '03 Yamaha V-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I occasionally see a silver Lariat Hybrid parked near my local post office. First time I saw it I parked right behind it and took a few pics with my current 2009 Rav4 just so I could compare size, etc.

Yesterday for a few seconds I noticed a dark-colored Mav going other way on a 2-lane street. It was so filthy I couldn't determine if it was black or Alto Blue, or even determine trim level as the grill bar was so dirty . Hopefully the owner was just coming back from some off-road fun and will clean it soon (I realize some folks think a mud-covered vehicle is a badge of some sort, but I like my vehicles shiny...so to each his own).

Last edited:

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ive seen about 5-6 running around here in the Cincinnati area. We spent last week in the Ft Myers FL area and I saw a total of 4. Couple on Sanibel and a couple more near Naples.

Sponsored

cowmeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This one was sitting at the light with me this weekend in central Lakeland. It was a hybrid like mine, the first one I've seen in my area, not my favorite color but really recognizable

Ford Maverick Have you seen any Mavericks in your town? IMG_1733

Fred's Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC and 1970 Mustang Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine and made a down payment in November of 21. I hope I get it by November of 22! They say it will be the 23 model but I just want the car. I think 22 would be OK! I'm in Brunswick Ga. I heard some Mavericks have been seen in Athens, GA.
I have seen 2 or 3 in northern Virginia.

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yet to see one on the roads here on the Gulf Coast (Florida-Alabama region), but on my recent trip back to the Midwest, I did encounter four other Mavericks driving about. Three in Missouri and one down near Memphis.

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have only seen six total which were all EB's: three white fleets, one velocity blue, one alto blue, and one area 51. I have been traveling in Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas since I got mine in April. Many looks and questions in parking lots, a few slow downs & driving in my blind spot, and several thumbs up going by my first edition hybrid.

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This video I saw says they saw none driving all the way from Cali to Utah.

Sponsored

MLA62563

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've seen only a very few Mavericks in my area in the seven months I've owned mine, and none in my color. So imagine my surprise the other day when on the way to work, I saw not only a Maverick in a driveway near my home....but a Cyber Orange one at that. It was still there on my way back, so I took a couple of photos.
After my initial cheer, I was actually kind of bummed. It was nice having the only such example in my area. I only hope this guy doesn't frequent sketchy establishments....'cause people will surely assume it was me. "Hey Mike, what were you doing at that adult bookstore last night??" 😜

Ford Maverick Have you seen any Mavericks in your town? IMG_2085_Moment

Ford Maverick Have you seen any Mavericks in your town? IMG_2085_Moment2

Last edited:

Montykeel

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011Escape Hybrid and 2022 XL Poverty Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still waiting on our XL but I've seen several around NW Arkansas.

Kelli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw in the Arlington Highlands (shopping area--Arlington, TX) last weekend. :)

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
See two Mavericks running around all the time in Athol itself and more on the road. Not super common, but see them often up here in North Central Massachusetts.
Sponsored