Sponsored

Have you seen any Mavericks in your town?

November 22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick blue
I ordered mine and made a down payment in November of 21. I hope I get it by November of 22! They say it will be the 23 model but I just want the car. I think 22 would be OK! I'm in Brunswick Ga. I heard some Mavericks have been seen in Athens, GA.
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ive seen em around the island plenty, but yesterday i got to oggle one in the McDs drive though for about 5 minutes. Gray hybrid XLT with bed rack and roof rack. Nice island build.

19mustang65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm seeing at least 1 a day now. Saw 6 over the weekend. Will be like seeing Camry's eventually I hope

SilasDG

First Name
Cammeron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F-150 4.9l l6 (Trying for a 2023 Mav)
I see them once every week or two in the Hillsboro/Beaverton Oregon area. I test drove one at a dealership last weekend but they wanted near 42k for a 30k Ecoboost XLT. No heated seats/wheel, standard 6 speaker radio, no moon roof, or copilot.

I declined that offer. I cant afford to just blow 10 extra grand. Even more so when it doesn't have most of the features I wanted.

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine and made a down payment in November of 21. I hope I get it by November of 22! They say it will be the 23 model but I just want the car. I think 22 would be OK! I'm in Brunswick Ga. I heard some Mavericks have been seen in Athens, GA.
I ordered Jan 11, have seen exactly 9 since then. 6 on dealer lot waiting to get picked up, 1 on the interstate, and 2 near Covington/Maple Valley in south King County, WA. Not very common in this area yet.

Sponsored

Jamesw65

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum. 2018 Escape Titaniu
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My small town dealership got a used XL the other day. It only has 35 miles on it so they're selling it as used at the blue book rate. 37,000. Bare bones XL. They assured me I will be able to order mine at msrp. They have had several inquiries and a few serious buyers. I think there was one in the showroom back in December for a few minutes, but an out of towner bought it. Those are the only two I've seen in my SE Arizona town. I've seen a few in the big city, so I know they're actually making them... I think??

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

See at least 1 every day here in Boise area. Used car dealer here has 2 used ones for sale. White XLT and a white Lariat.

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've seen a few here or there, maybe 10 total in the wild? But, I was at a Wal-Mart recently and there was one parked on the other side of the parking lot, and I swear one drove through the lot as I was putting my groceries in the truck. Saw a Rapid Red First Edition on my way to work this morning - man is that color pretty!

king2022

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2024 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw Maverick only once in greater Seattle area.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

When you get yours you're gonna be famous with the only one!

Sponsored

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Saw area51 in Longwood fla south bound on 17-92 . rear window . could not see model . I was riding my MC . couldn't catch up due to traffic . first one I saw on road other than my maverick .

Tbolt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' EcoSport SES, 22' Lariat Lux FX4 Eco Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Saw two on my way to lunch on base. An alto Blue that was parked and must have just been picked up as it still had the Titus-Will dealer plate on the front and a Black one that was coming the opposite direction. There are now 4 or 5 in the area I live in.

KSC Grey Ghost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In the last year I have seen six Mavericks in the Wild. 1. In Huntsville Alabama the. Gentleman I bought my bigger tires from for my Maverick. 2. I have seen two in Paris Tennessee. 3. I have seen two in Murray Kentucky gave the Maverick wave to her 🤟 . 4 Also seen one in Paducah Kentucky. In a year thats not very many on!y 6 !!! They are truly a very rare breed of truck 🦄🦐

brdl04

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are 4 plus mine in my neighborhood. 3 hybrid 2 eco

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Earlier tonight, Walked by a red EB Lariat 3 blocks from the house, after walking past a Rivian R1T 4 blocks from the house.

Obviously partial to the Mav and not just cuz the R1T headlights are reminiscent of Little Orhan Annie. Some may need to consult Giggle on that…
Sponsored