Sponsored

Have you guys seen this yet? Another coilover option coming soon from Vorshlag Motorsports!

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT 350, 60 VW, 34 pickup and porsches....
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Terry Fair and Vorshlag are well known and respected in the sports car racing and track day world.
i just wish he has selected the FWD platform instead of the AWD so i could benefit!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 VW Jetta wagon TDI
Any suspension or performance upgrades they come up won't work for me since I have a hybrid on order. I am interested in seeing what kind of body mods and aero they do to the truck.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nice. Im thinking more about lifting mine, but any racing is development is good for the platform in my book. How about a high riding rally suspension. Start a new class for mini trucks and utes!

Ricketts

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Curious to see the future on this, my truck on the way is FWD. But I'm ready to lower it asap when it arrives.

Sponsored

AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi folks, just wanted to let people know who are interested in lowering options for their Maverick that I have been exchanging emails with the good people at Vorshlag and it appears their coilover system may include adjustable camber top mounts as well. Last I chatted with them they have completed prototypes, are working on fixtures to make the strut bodies, and a full system may be available for purchase by late May.

Romac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi folks, just wanted to let people know who are interested in lowering options for their Maverick that I have been exchanging emails with the good people at Vorshlag and it appears their coilover system may include adjustable camber top mounts as well. Last I chatted with them they have completed prototypes, are working on fixtures to make the strut bodies, and a full system may be available for purchase by late May.
Anything new?
Sponsored