Sponsored

Has Anyone Who Ordered In January Received Your Truck? Or At Least Gotten A Build Date?

Art Vandelay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Maverick back in January within the last week of when they shut down the orders. I haven't heard anything other than an e-mail from Ford back in June that only stated to contact my dealership about removing features. At this point I know a lot of people are saying that orders not yet completed will likely have to re-order a 2023 Model.

Has anyone who ordered in January received their truck or at least gotten a production date?
Also when do they shut down production for the 2022 models to get ready to start producing the 2023 models? I thought it was usually in July.

The problem is my current least ends in September so if I'm not getting this truck then I'll have to get a different vehicle. I really want a Maverick but it is what it is I guess. I'm just wondering if there's any chance that mine might still get to production.
Sponsored

Fisheyelid

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered in January and still no build date. I have CP360 and not willing to remove it, so I'm very very likely to be pushed to 2023.

OP
OP
Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered in January and still no build date. I have CP360 and not willing to remove it, so I'm very very likely to be pushed to 2023.
I ordered the XLT with the XLT Luxury package & a Moonroof. I definitely would not remove the XLT Luxury package but I guess if I found out that removing the moonroof would increase the chance of it getting built then I could do that. But somehow I doubt the moonroof would make a difference.

waitingonford

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my Maverick back in January within the last week of when they shut down the orders. I haven't heard anything other than an e-mail from Ford back in June that only stated to contact my dealership about removing features. At this point I know a lot of people are saying that orders not yet completed will likely have to re-order a 2023 Model.

Has anyone who ordered in January received their truck or at least gotten a production date?
Also when do they shut down production for the 2022 models to get ready to start producing the 2023 models? I thought it was usually in July.

The problem is my current least ends in September so if I'm not getting this truck then I'll have to get a different vehicle. I really want a Maverick but it is what it is I guess. I'm just wondering if there's any chance that mine might still get to production.
I ordered mid January without any constraints. Still nothing. No build date no vin. Nada

CON1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered Area 51 XLT Jan 8, arrived at dealership 5-27.

Sponsored

Dano

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mid January without any constraints. Still nothing. No build date no vin. Nada
I ordered Jan 11th, XL/Area51/EB/AWD w no constraints.....nada from both dealer and Ford Customer Svc. I also understand that Ford supposedly will be doing 4K of EB's orders after this last weeks scheduling. keeping my fingers crossed!!

Fisheyelid

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered the XLT with the XLT Luxury package & a Moonroof. I definitely would not remove the XLT Luxury package but I guess if I found out that removing the moonroof would increase the chance of it getting built then I could do that. But somehow I doubt the moonroof would make a difference.
Yeah if you ordered the lux pkg, then it's very unlikely to get a 22MY. I don't think the sunroof is a constraint.

OP
OP
Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered Area 51 XLT Jan 8, arrived at dealership 5-27.
So at least we know there are some orders from January getting completed. Still doesn't give me much hope though.

OP
OP
Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah if you ordered the lux pkg, then it's very unlikely to get a 22MY. I don't think the sunroof is a constraint.
That's kind of what I figured and I guess it makes sense.

CON1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good luck to everyone in getting your Mavericks soon

Sponsored

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Call your dealer and get your Customer Number and the dealer Sales Code. They should be able to give you current info on your truck. If not, you can call the 800 number or go on Ford Chat and check periodically yourself. I and several others who ordered in January have recently gotten build dates and some have their trucks. You may very well have a build week and not know it, especially if you don't have the Lux package or a lot of constraints.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That's kind of what I figured and I guess it makes sense.
They are scheduling this month for October and November so if you don't already have a VIN you won't be getting your vehicle until November at the earliest.

OP
OP
Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They are scheduling this month for October and November so if you don't already have a VIN you won't be getting your vehicle until November at the earliest.
How can that even be possible? Don't they shut down production to switch over production to the 2023 model year at some point soon? They can't still be producing 2022 models in October or November?

stlouischiefs

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe, Cactus Grey XLT on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered Jan 8th. No build date but did find put my build is at priority 2 now. Cactus grey XLT with moon roof, sliding rear and tow hitch. No constraints items.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How can that even be possible? Don't they shut down production to switch over production to the 2023 model year at some point soon? They can't still be producing 2022 models in October or November?
Production was extended into November from late October. Which is why ordering opening up for 2023 was also pushed back into September from the planned August date. There is no planned downtime between 2022 and 2023 production. At least none clearly stated on any of the timelines that have been released. Which is also why folks don't anticipate any major changes in features. Virtually no downtime to switch the production line for new features, etc....
Sponsored