Has anyone had a hybrid change from “in production” to “built”

petercox27

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3
I know mine has been “in production” since September 10th but was wondering if anyone’s hybrid has changed to “built” on the tracker?
Sponsored

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know mine has been “in production” since September 10th but was wondering if anyone’s hybrid has changed to “built” on the tracker?
Not expecting to see that for a couple more months lol

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid here still stuck on 9/13 myself, but for what it’s worth there seem to be many ecoboosts from last week that also haven’t updated to Built status yet. Hoping for the tracker to get poked this week sometime.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hybrid here still stuck on 9/13 myself, but for what it’s worth there seem to be many ecoboosts from last week that also haven’t updated to Built status yet. Hoping for the tracker to get poked this week sometime.
Yes I had a build date for my ecoboost that was 9/13 - my order finally updated to built yesterday, with a note that it is awaiting shipping from the plant. It did also update an estimated delivery date of 10/28, however I am hoping that updates when it is marked shipped (maybe tomorrow, who knows). Anyway, it sounds like it just depends on where it is within the many parts of the production line. According to Granger, they could see mine marked as 'returned from body work' earlier yesterday before it updated.

I'm sure it'll update soon!

Sponsored

mav_can

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, 2018 Mustang EB Premium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Me! Except actually the exact opposite of that. Mine got delayed by two weeks to Oct. 18.

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Take that negativity elsewhere… hybrids are getting built.
This forum has turned into 33.333% negativity with some of the posts that get started! Shouldn't have been reading so frequently. I went from pure enthusiasm to expecting my truck to get delivered in May 2022 and having $3000 dealer mark-up somehow lol
Sponsored