First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota highlander hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will have to go back and see what I can found out about Maverick Lease offers currently on a 2023 XLT Hybrid. I would not normally consider a lease honestly. At times I flip cars more quickly when one should. Other times I have kept on for 10 years. Though thinking now days will keep the truck a long time but one never knows sometimes I guess.

Presently my Dealer got Ford to assign an offer to me for the 2023 build, being shipped to dealer now. But the offer is towards a lease and do not know what that Lease Offer is? Maybe it is 2750 or some such money amount towards a Lease Offer.

My dealer is trying to get it sorted out and changed to the rebate offer since my 2022 was never built and was converted to a 2023 build. The little I know of Leasing involves a Lease Factor (think it is). Maybe that is a figure/number used to determine value of truck after lease. At any rate, wordering if Ford will be placing a high end of lease value on the hybrid models and if so maybe that fact plus the Lease Offer would make it worth considering. Plus, if Ford figures it will worth X at end of lease but it turns out to be worth more then guessing I could buy out the lease at end. I won’t put many miles on the truck and will not be a daily driver.
Sponsored

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Careful!!! Research it thoroughly and read the "fine print"!!! :rolleyes:

I doubt that the dealer had to get a Ford offer and that it included only a lease. With present AMD, dealer must really like the potential to make more money on the lease!!

Last edited:

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think you can get a lease and finance quote
on the "build your ford" web site
Manufacturer website lease calculators are usually pretty far off reality with how money factor and residuals can differ depending on locality. Plus how states can get really wacky with how they tax leases and the websites usually don't calculate that or other fees. Edmunds has a lease calculator that's a little more accurate.

Although the private offer should work regardless of lease, financing, buying outright.

MaverickCruiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2023 XLT Hybrid Cactus Grey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will have to go back and see what I can found out about Maverick Lease offers currently on a 2023 XLT Hybrid. I would not normally consider a lease honestly. At times I flip cars more quickly when one should. Other times I have kept on for 10 years. Though thinking now days will keep the truck a long time but one never knows sometimes I guess.

Presently my Dealer got Ford to assign an offer to me for the 2023 build, being shipped to dealer now. But the offer is towards a lease and do not know what that Lease Offer is? Maybe it is 2750 or some such money amount towards a Lease Offer.

My dealer is trying to get it sorted out and changed to the rebate offer since my 2022 was never built and was converted to a 2023 build. The little I know of Leasing involves a Lease Factor (think it is). Maybe that is a figure/number used to determine value of truck after lease. At any rate, wordering if Ford will be placing a high end of lease value on the hybrid models and if so maybe that fact plus the Lease Offer would make it worth considering. Plus, if Ford figures it will worth X at end of lease but it turns out to be worth more then guessing I could buy out the lease at end. I won’t put many miles on the truck and will not be a daily driver.
When I went in last week to finalize my Maverick I had them give me financing quotes to see if they could beat my credit union. For purchase they were offering 4.8% (worse than my credit union). For lease financing it would have been 7.5%. Both of those are with excellent credit.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Truck2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota highlander hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, 7.5% rate to lease. There are not giving the truck away for Leasing at that interest rate I gather. Myabe I could write some of that interest rate off doing a bit of uber eats when I drive it around lol.

OrangeBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Leasing is complicated, and extremely hard for the average consumer to dissect or analyze.

<> Ford may well have different residuals and money factors/interest rates for Hybrid and EB.
<> They also likely have different residuals and money factors/interest rates for different trim levels.
<> Also- there are likely more favorable residuals and money factors/interest rates on certain lease terms.

There may actually be some decent leasing options through Ford Credit, but maybe only (for example) on the Hybrid XLT for 39 months.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Generally, lease cost has sucked for the last two+ years. Until supply/demand balances back out, leasing will not be as attractive as it used to be. There may be isolated deals out there, but you won't find the wide spread lease bargains of >3 years ago. For any lease offer you find, analyse the numbers carefully.

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I leased my Maverick in January of 2022 at 3.12% interest rate with payments of $399.50 a month for 36 months and 30,000 miles. I am going to go over my miles so my options are to purchase the Maverick when the lease expires or trade it in for another vehicle if they forgive the mileage overage. Most likely going to buy the Maverick with the way the used car market is continuing to be profitable.

Maverick131

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I leased my Maverick in January of 2022 at 3.12% interest rate with payments of $399.50 a month for 36 months and 30,000 miles. I am going to go over my miles so my options are to purchase the Maverick when the lease expires or trade it in for another vehicle if they forgive the mileage overage. Most likely going to buy the Maverick with the way the used car market is continuing to be profitable.
what a second.
why would you lease a car when at the end of the term you've paid off 50% the value with over mile penalty?

Sponsored

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I should have never leased the truck. I should have purchased it. It was a mistake wanting low monthly payments. The buyout price of my truck is $20,500 at the end of the lease on 1/30/2025. It wouldn’t make sense to turn it back in.

Maverick131

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I should have never leased the truck. I should have purchased it. It was a mistake wanting low monthly payments. The buyout price of my truck is $20,500 at the end of the lease on 1/30/2025. It wouldn’t make sense to turn it back in.
understood. could you buy it out now?

CTYankee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.catvert68.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
hope you can find a credit union with low interest and buy it out.
There is no financial incentive to end a lease early. You still have to make all the payments that were called for under the lease, then pay the residual value on top. This is also true if the vehicle is totalled in an accident. The insurance company may pay current market value but there's a decent chance that won't cover the remaining lease payments plus the residual.

The other downside to a lease is the games leasing companies play at the end. Their definition of usual and customary wear and tear is very different from the average person and they will try to make you pay for it. Ask me how I know. (I got lucky because no one inspected the car when I returned it and I was able to make a case that the "excess wear and tear" could have happened after I left it at the dealership.)

We will never do another lease.
Sponsored