Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
love the wheels
Ford Maverick H&R Springs for Maverick now available — part # numbers and photos 1661903718163
Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, she's beautiful! LOVE IT! :love:

Huntski51

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Fod Maverick
Where can you order these lift springs? Went to their website but it just gave a list of distributers in my state.

OP
OP
Nw_adventure

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where can you order these lift springs? Went to their website but it just gave a list of distributers in my state.
The Tire Rack but their website still shows not/available or doesn't fit - 2022 Maverick -

Sponsored

WNYEscapee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Great news but doesn't the miss matched tires "mess up" the AWD?

I don’t know if I missed the answer to this, but with the aspect ratios being different, won’t the electronics think on set of tires is always “slipping” and try to adjust?
Given that the PCM is probably looking at rotations per minute, which is determined by the circumference of the tire not the aspect ratio, it could see it as front and rear being the same speeds.

Ridakov

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Given that the PCM is probably looking at rotations per minute, which is determined by the circumference of the tire not the aspect ratio, it could see it as front and rear being the same speeds.
I guess I could have looked up circumference for each myself, lol.

“275/40R20 tires have a diameter of 28.7", a section width of 10.8", and a wheel diameter of 20". The circumference is 90.0"

“255/45R20 tires have a diameter of 29.0", a section width of 10.0", and a wheel diameter of 20". The circumference is 91.2"

Will a 1.2” circumference difference screw up the computer?

I’ve read AWD Subaru’s have very tight tolerances, and front/rear tire circumstances must be within 1/4”.

This Tirerack article explains it pretty good in the 4th paragraph. https://m.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=18

WNYEscapee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I guess I could have looked up circumference for each myself, lol.

“275/40R20 tires have a diameter of 28.7", a section width of 10.8", and a wheel diameter of 20". The circumference is 90.0"

“255/45R20 tires have a diameter of 29.0", a section width of 10.0", and a wheel diameter of 20". The circumference is 91.2"

Will a 1.2” circumference difference screw up the computer?

I’ve read AWD Subaru’s have very tight tolerances, and front/rear tire circumstances must be within 1/4”.

This Tirerack article explains it pretty good in the 4th paragraph. https://m.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=18
I can't say about what tolerances exist. But keep in mind, wheel width and air pressures will also affect the overall dimensions of the tire. Is there also any way to know if they've modified anything to disable the rear diff. to prevent damage.

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just seen updates on tirerack.com now showing the spring kits (lowering & lift) for $337 “when available” ;) I can’t wait for availability! Since I just found out BellTech’s won’t be until next year according to email I just got last week, still waiting from Eibach too as they replied in final review and should be available mid-November to public.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nw_adventure

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just seen updates on tirerack.com now showing the spring kits (lowering & lift) for $337 “when available” ;) I can’t wait for availability! Since I just found out BellTech’s won’t be until next year according to email I just got last week, still waiting from Eibach too.
You can put in an order now- But delivery ETA doesn't seem to be locked in-

Les Schwab quoted up to $400 to swap springs - FYI

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can put in an order now- But delivery ETA doesn't seem to be locked in-

Les Schwab quoted up to $400 to swap springs - FYI
Kinda like ordering the Maverick, ETA isn't locked in 🤣🤣

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XL
I called Tirerack today asking for an ETA on the lowering springs and got quoted "30-60 days minimum." Which I take to mean they don't really know. I am hoping they're available before the new year.

OP
OP
Nw_adventure

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called Tirerack today asking for an ETA on the lowering springs and got quoted "30-60 days minimum." Which I take to mean they don't really know. I am hoping they're available before the new year.
You can easily call H/R direct. 6-8 weeks - crossing fingers