Sponsored

Gun rack / storage [*** Storage Talk Only *** No Glorification, States, Laws, Permits, Politics or Usage Discussions]

HarlzMav

First Name
Harley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis coupe
I see a large potential for 3d printing something to fit the slots that would allow you to at least lay a shotgun or long rifle across the back portion of the rear under storage (a u shape most likely) And probably a few other options such as 3d print mag holders. I'll see about working with my brother to design something.
Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Curious about the center console vault for my carry pistol. I wonder if it's got enough room for easy secure storage for a Glock 23. I plan on a magnet mount under the dash as well. Ya gots ta have options.

Last edited:

73bluebronco

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick, 1973 Bronco, 2017 Fiat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Curious about the center console vault for my carry pistol. I wonder if it's got enough room for easy secure storage for a Glock 23. I plan on a magnet mount under the dash as well. Ya gots ta have options.
I just got my magnet in but am not sure about screwing in through the plastic to mount it. Doesn't feel real robust back there. Thoughts on a 2 part epoxy for mounting it?

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got my magnet in but am not sure about screwing in through the plastic to mount it. Doesn't feel real robust back there. Thoughts on a 2 part epoxy for mounting it?
You drill through the plastic, and you run machine screws through the face side with nuts and large diameter small hole "body washers" to back it up behind. Works just fine.

Sponsored

BigT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can get a MOLLE panel and attach it to the rear of the rear seat back and then mount your rifle/shotgun to that. Be aware of open/concealed carry laws in your state and how they may or may not apply to a long gun.

cannon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Last night, I started to wonder where to store my shotgun when we go on vacation in a few weeks. I put mine in a guitar gig bag and fits nicely behind the rear seat with pockets full of extra shells.

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

NAA in my pocket. Something a little bigger in the door pocket. Works for my RAV.

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quite simple, under the back seat, out of sight, quick and easy to get to, there's a lot of room there for long guns and other gear.

I have a magnet mounted up front too, had to build a spacer for it and mount it on its "side" for hang gun.

Stay loaded!
David, Can you private message me a picture of the magnetic mount that you are using and wher e you have it mounted?

Sponsored

Jwoadie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm going with grey man tactical. RMP

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2.0 ecoboost, Ford Crown Victoria
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My pistols are always on my hip never stored away in my vehicle. Long guns I used to sling over the back of my seat in the standered cab if I needed to transport them. Maybe a bed box of some sort for the long guns.

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How much room is there behind the rear seat against the back of the cab?
might be able put a rifle/shotgun back there….hard to tell

under the seat, it looks like if you had the two side compartments full, you could lay a gun case across the middle maybe? I don’t know how much space is between the middle divider and the bottom of the seat.

Ford Maverick Gun rack / storage  [*** Storage Talk Only *** No Glorification, States, Laws, Permits, Politics or Usage Discussions] 93F6A54D-0F4B-44E8-B4A3-72107001F5BC

Last edited:

AGW078

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

How about this for a long gun? Overhead and out of the way.
Sponsored