Sponsored

Guess I’m the new guy, I have a Maverick on order Lariat with 360. Hello to everyone.

Vongreg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Camry, chevy 2500 HD, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey, you will enjoy it, when it arrives

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Aloha!

OP
OP
Skeeter163

Skeeter163

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone have info on the X plan? I heard you could get it if you owned Ford stock. Any info will be helpful .

Sponsored

Bootstrap6

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda 3 Hothatch Grand Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone have info on the X plan? I heard you could get it if you owned Ford stock. Any info will be helpful .
the only info I have for X Plan is its this ID type number that is good for a year. I am able to get one through my employer and from what I have seen it lowers some fees at the time of purchase.

leap3535

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Woop Woop!

Sjbuck2021

Banned
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Frontier /2018 Acura RDX
Dealers do not have to honor x plan.

Sponsored

Michael Dietzel

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Welcome to The forum. What I like most about the Maverick club is that for the most part people are very friendly and non-judgmental. They are also very open with advice and with DYI instructions on how to modify your vehicle. Basically a great bunch of people! I really enjoy hanging out and I am not a person that is online very often at all.

05FordGT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fusion Energi(lease), 2006 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, you can get X-Plan for owning Ford Stock. You just need to print out the proof that you have it and send it to the proper place. I know this as I sold Fords for over 23 years (recently left due to illnesses back early 2020) and I had plenty of people bring in a PIN for a sale.

There was a form you had to fill out with your proof, send it back and they would send the PIN. It's how I am going to get my PIN number for my 2023 order, as I bought my shares back in like 2006 or something like that when it was a few $$. Feel free to ask any questions. 👍

EDIT: here is the form, I found on another Ford vehicle forum (Tremor) below.
You must own the stock for 6 months. Can also get X-Plan for being a Mustang Club of America member for a period of time before one can get a PIN.

Attachments

Fisheyelid

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The X-Plan doesn't save you much on a vehicle this inexpensive. I am using the X-Plan (my employer is an OEM supplier to Ford), and it's saving me about $700 under MSRP on a ~$30k build. Not complaining though. You start to save more when you get to higher price points. I think I priced out a $75k truck and the X-Plan would save me about $3k.

05FordGT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fusion Energi(lease), 2006 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The X-Plan doesn't save you much on a vehicle this inexpensive. I am using the X-Plan (my employer is an OEM supplier to Ford), and it's saving me about $700 under MSRP on a ~$30k build. Not complaining though. You start to save more when you get to higher price points. I think I priced out a $75k truck and the X-Plan would save me about $3k.
That's very true. It always works better on the higher MSRP vehicles. But the one thing that X-Plan does, is it limits the doc fee to a MAX $100! In some states the doc fee is outrageous (In PA, it was $398 when I left the business 1/31/2020). So that alone is a good savings! 👍