First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry all I am going to be unavailable for a few days until I am released from the hospital. ..

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and I will be back when I am able to be at a computer...

If you want builds prior just contact Seann at grangermotors for builds until I can return.
Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thoughts for a swift recovery!

Fabian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Genesis
Sorry all I am going to be unavailable for a few days until I am released from the hospital. ..

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and I will be back when I am able to be at a computer...

If you want builds prior just contact Seann at grangermotors for builds until I can return.
Wow, I told my local dealer about your 3% under invoice and now you're in the hospital. Hmm.

Sponsored

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Dang Albert, I was hoping you were past that stuff. Keeping you in my prayers my friend.

BTW, for those of you that hasn't had any contact with Sean he's a great guy, and will help you if needed. He's my go to guy for my Bronco order. The wife says he must have pulled the short straw to get me as a customer. :)

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks @Wanted33 Same here but was able to combine pneumonia with my IPD and that put me down like a ton of bricks and quickly, one felt good, next cannot breathe on my highest oxy setting...

Oh well, I will get back again...

Last edited:

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Thanks @Wanted33 Same here but was able to combine pneumonia with my IPD and that put me down like a ton of bricks and quickly, one felt good, next cannot breathe on my highest oxy setting...

Oh well, I will get back again...
Well sir, there's no need to do something half way. :cool: :p I hope you shake that crap really soon my friend. We gonna need you when all the Broncos, Mavericks, and Lightnings start rolling in. Y'all gonna put Granger Ford on the map......(y)

dakranii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Let us know when you're back, I might be stopping up to visit. I'm in Waukee, my wife works in the DCG school district, and the Maverick has inspired me to maybe make my first new car purchase ever. I have a 2014 Fusion with 80K miles that I'd like to do as a trade-in. Given the used market, this seems like the best time to capitalize on the value of my used car and jump in to a new vehicle with the Maverick.

I'm torn between the hybrid engine and the ecoboost engine. We have a popup we tow with our minivan (about 2000 pound camper) and I was thinking the Maverick could provide a nice bit of relief for our van. But what drew me in to the Maverick was the hybrid engine. So I have to decide if I want better gas mileage or better towing....

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Let us know when you're back, I might be stopping up to visit. I'm in Waukee, my wife works in the DCG school district, and the Maverick has inspired me to maybe make my first new car purchase ever. I have a 2014 Fusion with 80K miles that I'd like to do as a trade-in. Given the used market, this seems like the best time to capitalize on the value of my used car and jump in to a new vehicle with the Maverick.

I'm torn between the hybrid engine and the ecoboost engine. We have a popup we tow with our minivan (about 2000 pound camper) and I was thinking the Maverick could provide a nice bit of relief for our van. But what drew me in to the Maverick was the hybrid engine. So I have to decide if I want better gas mileage or better towing....
Keep in mind, that the GVWR for the hybrid for towing at 2,000lbs only allows for about 415lbs of added weight to the combined vehicle/trailer weight (there is a detailed thread with the towing details somewhere else in the forum...). If that is the weight of just your camper before you add anything to it (water, supplies, and family in the truck), you're likely going to surpass the overall limit!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Unfortunately it will be a little while before I can walk again the ILD along with getting the Pneumonia made the system weak to the point of exhaustion in just steps... Sean will be in the office (Ford building) M-F 730 to 4 pm and Amanda will be back from vacation next week with similar but more flexible hours...

When I get released I will be working at the store from 10-2 or longer if I can as I heal...

I am trying to get ahead of this so I can meet as many of the fine people on the Forums that have blessed us with helping on the Ford vehicle front and allowing for Zach Westrum to try his way of being a transparent car dealership as he grows his brand...

dakranii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Keep in mind, that the GVWR for the hybrid for towing at 2,000lbs only allows for about 415lbs of added weight to the combined vehicle/trailer weight (there is a detailed thread with the towing details somewhere else in the forum...). If that is the weight of just your camper before you add anything to it (water, supplies, and family in the truck), you're likely going to surpass the overall limit!
Thank you. Not to hijack the original thread here, but it was a learning experience when we bought the camper 8 years ago and learned what REAL tow capacity was (not the 3600 pounds claimed by the van manufacturer)! I wouldn't tow it with the Maverick hybrid engine (2000 pound rated), but I would with the ecoboost (4000 pound rated).

dakranii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Unfortunately it will be a little while before I can walk again the ILD along with getting the Pneumonia made the system weak to the point of exhaustion in just steps... Sean will be in the office (Ford building) M-F 730 to 4 pm and Amanda will be back from vacation next week with similar but more flexible hours...

When I get released I will be working at the store from 10-2 or longer if I can as I heal...

I am trying to get ahead of this so I can meet as many of the fine people on the Forums that have blessed us with helping on the Ford vehicle front and allowing for Zach Westrum to try his way of being a transparent car dealership as he grows his brand...
Got it. Then I'll look to be in touch with Sean and/or Amanda. :)

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you. Not to hijack the original thread here, but it was a learning experience when we bought the camper 8 years ago and learned what REAL tow capacity was (not the 3600 pounds claimed by the van manufacturer)! I wouldn't tow it with the Maverick hybrid engine (2000 pound rated), but I would with the ecoboost (4000 pound rated).
There are never hijacks in my threads just folks like you that have real experiences that I want shared with the community and your answer is spot on...Thank you for that... (y)
Sponsored