Dancebuff

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats on your mac n cheese model! Love the color in small bursts, not something I could live with, but it looks sharp :)
I wanted to be able to find my car at night in a parking lot and I find white boring so this was pretty much my only choice. I wanted more color than cactus gray.
Sponsored

staryoshi

First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Colorado
I wanted to be able to find my car at night in a parking lot and I find white boring so this was pretty much my only choice. I wanted more color than cactus gray.
Funny you should mention that, I'm ordering either a cactus gray ranger or mav, lol.

Redbaron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
At the time I ordered June 9, which was only 24 hours after orders opened, it was worded in a confusing way. It did not flat out say it includes the spare. But that was what it seemed to imply. I am still pissed at the sales manager for the way he treated me when I told him it appears to be included. He made me redo my order acknowledging that the spare cost $115 extra. I guess I should follow up and find out if that was a lie and make them give me that money back if it's supposed to be included. Does anyone know for sure?
Ford Maverick Got my Cyber Orange Maverick surprise delivery today!! Delivered 11 days early EE946148-F1E9-49A9-971A-B538F128BAAB

Sponsored

CMOS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte5
This is exactly what I'm going to order. Looks great!

CMOS
Sponsored