Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
Congratulations! I'm patiently waiting for mine to arrive as are most of us. And, yes... That is Yellow.
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will likely get an extended warranty, but not from the dealer. I don't want that rolled into my loan, which is the other thing.
Ford's offers separate financing for their extended warranties at 0% for 24 months.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Velocity Blue is my other favorite color! Had a hard time deciding. Mine is also fully loaded.
I was in the same boat because the Cyber Orange was also calling my name, and I decided to go with the VB. We have similiar taste and style. Are you also a gym nut?

DragonSpirit76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger 2016 (Sold to get Maverick)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations. I can't wait for mine. I just got an email saying that it will be built a week early. I don't know the exact build date yet. My Maverick is not AWD though, but is the same color.

Deleted member 1370

I am 5' 8 1/2" tall with a little longer legs than standard female inseams. Driver's seat hits just above halfway between my knee and hip. So I sit down on it but not by a lot. Sitting sideways on the seat my feet are flat on the ground but it's a little stretch. Depends on seat height. The adjustment for the seat part does not have a tilt, only up and down, and forward/backward, and back tilts.
thanks for your detailed reply. So it definitely sits lower than a base 2wd Nissan frontier thats for sure. I can not sit sideways and touch the ground on the 2wd frontier. Perhaps by a few inches. Im about your height as well which is spot on the money for me thats for sure and helps alot. Good to know you sit down on it vs somewhat hop up into it. But not by alot. I definitely dont like sitting too low on the ground. the 95 impala i drive now sits way too low for my liking and i can touch the ground with my hands even if i opened the door and leaned over. Worse comes to worse if needed sounds like i can just adjust the seat up a bit then if it can go up and down.

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is the "full size spare" an exact match to the other 4 tires or just the same size on a steel wheel?

RageRx

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150 + 20 Explorer
My dealer called today unexpectedly to tell me my truck arrived today! I was told October 10. Just got it home tonight and had to drive it in the dark. Only had time to snap a few pictures before I went through the long purchase process and sitting through all the upsell pitches. Build date was September 14. Mine is apparently the first Maverick in my whole county.

I was one who was especially concerned about the car being too yellow and I have to say the combination of metallic and the slightest amount of gold color to whatever orangeyness there is takes it enough of a step away from yellow that I am happy! It is a beautiful color.

F17D7743-8994-4F59-9088-29E940781C7F.jpeg
C4F9B853-2518-45AE-A3F1-E2A4A3D3BA2D.jpeg
01570D43-DCB3-4E28-A859-99E924B377CC.jpeg

1D8C733C-F829-42CB-9504-AED79B43C3B5.jpeg
Nice! this is almost exactly how I set mine up as well. I got the XLT w/comfort package, but other than that pretty much identical. Can't wait for it to get here. It will be the second in my town. First was a fairly basic xlt in silver.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm thinking of changing my color to Cyber Orange. These pics look more orange than yellow. And I didn't want a lemon vehicle. I like the way the black trim looks too. I contacted my dealer to see if there is that color on lot to view in person.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm thinking of changing my color to Cyber Orange. These pics look more orange than yellow. And I didn't want a lemon vehicle. I like the way the black trim looks too. I contacted my dealer to see if there is that color on lot to view in person.
Done! I am now soon to be a cyber orange Maverick owner (whenever Ford gets around to building it).

Redbaron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
I did order a full-size spare.. It is hanging underneath the truck,. There was definitely confusion as it was worded poorly on the Ford site. I was an English major in college so I questioned the sales manager at the dealership and pointed it out but he was very testy and threatened to cancel my order (!!!) and said no it's not included, so I had to pay $115.

It's fine if it was not included, but I had the right to bring it up without the threat of losing my entire order. Extremely inappropriate behavior on his part. I was livid but said nothing as I did not want to lose my order or place in line. Funny, he was all smiles and nice when we met for the first time in person the day I picked up my truck...
what do you mean worded poorly? It legit said includes full size spare? It is honestly bs. Why doesn’t ford include those for free for people that ordered when it was listed as included? Like the AWD for people that ordered FWD with 4K Tow like it originally said.

Sponsored

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A former co-worker got his Bronco in Cyber Orange. Not very orange but neither is it urine yellow.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love the bronze color of the metal or plastic whatever it is. I think it's elegant. I do agree with you a little bit in that it may not blend quite as well with the exterior color but it's rather subtle and your doors are not gonna be open that much. I like it just fine when the doors are closed. I did notice it when I opened the doors. Exterior is more bright and loud and happy, and the bronze is more muted and subdued. So there's a different feel. But I still think that's OK. Interior and exterior are definitely different.
I am the type of woman who doesn't care too much about tires unless they were truly ugly and noticeable. It's black interior on black tire so for me it's kind of like '70s stereos with black buttons on black background. Not my favorite but it seems to work with all the other black accents around the truck. I am definitely not the person to ask on that! Haven't even looked yet to see what kind of Pirelli's they are!
I think this Redline review is the best real life representation of the Lariat seats/interior- I have seen and sat in a cloth/XLT and Lariat/LUX- Active/X more comfortable but I dig the orange accents and such in the XLT

Lariat interior @ 6:20

OP
OP

Dancebuff

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think this Redline review is the best real life representation of the Lariat seats/interior- I have seen and sat in a cloth/XLT and Lariat/LUX- Active/X more comfortable but I dig the orange accents and such in the XLT

Lariat interior @ 6:20

Great informative video, thanks. Need a Zen meditation session though after listening, the guy is so hyper and talks so fast!

OP
OP

Dancebuff

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
what do you mean worded poorly? It legit said includes full size spare? It is honestly bs. Why doesn’t ford include those for free for people that ordered when it was listed as included? Like the AWD for people that ordered FWD with 4K Tow like it originally said.
At the time I ordered June 9, which was only 24 hours after orders opened, it was worded in a confusing way. It did not flat out say it includes the spare. But that was what it seemed to imply. I am still pissed at the sales manager for the way he treated me when I told him it appears to be included. He made me redo my order acknowledging that the spare cost $115 extra. I guess I should follow up and find out if that was a lie and make them give me that money back if it's supposed to be included. Does anyone know for sure?

staryoshi

First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Colorado
Congrats on your mac n cheese model! Love the color in small bursts, not something I could live with, but it looks sharp :)
Sponsored