First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here’s my results of a tank full on my work truck most of it was highway driving about 80/20 split, I don’t have time to mess around since is a work truck absolutely impressed with the maverick I got 600 miles on a tank full eco mode and fill up was 13.4 gallons.

Ford Maverick Got 600 miles on full tank... Hybrid Maverick rocks! 192FEBF3-2420-4060-8656-BA6A9DCBCF8F
Sponsored

notfast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Lux FFV
Engine
Undecided
Just to think, back in 2018 I was ready to buy an F-150 with the 36-gallon ER fuel tank in order to get that kind of cruising range. I even considered the CNG prep package so I could add another 20 gallons of CNG in the bed.

Glad I bit my tongue and waited, because the Maverick is a much better truck for me. Now lets see if I can wait a little longer! C'mon Maverick Hybrid AWD and/or Maverick PHEV!

OP
OP
Cubican

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just to think, back in 2018 I was ready to buy an F-150 with the 36-gallon ER fuel tank in order to get that kind of cruising range. I even considered the CNG prep package so I could add another 20 gallons of CNG in the bed.

Glad I bit my tongue and waited, because the Maverick is a much better truck for me. Now lets see if I can wait a little longer! C'mon Maverick Hybrid AWD and/or Maverick PHEV!
The more I drive it the more I learn about it is a terrific truck, and if you pay attention to your style of driving it will reward you big time.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cubican

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Impressive. i'm pacing for about 530 ish. you think eco mode makes the difference? I just drive on the normal mode and am at 38.4 mpg
Yes the eco mode helps me keep the battery mode longer but it really comes down to the driver

OP
OP
Cubican

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like these numbers! I drive 90 miles a day for work and cannot wait to have a vehicle I only have to fill up once a week. My civic is a 2 fill-up a week affair that I look forward to replacing.
I was filling up 3 time a week on my old truck now about once a week just an awesome truck

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
awesome! and I only do about 60 miles a week (all city) Likely only have to visit pumps once a month from looking at these numbers
you could make it 2 months.

Wow, 2 miles to empty. You are brave.
my Prius can drive around with 0 miles to empty for a couple days. I tested it with a gas tank. I might do the same with the Maverick. I’m almost positive there is at least 20 miles left after 0. Wonder if electric cars do this at all or your just dead 💀.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here’s my results of a tank full on my work truck most of it was highway driving about 80/20 split, I don’t have time to mess around since is a work truck absolutely impressed with the maverick I got 600 miles on a tank full eco mode and fill up was 13.4 gallons.

192FEBF3-2420-4060-8656-BA6A9DCBCF8F.jpeg
Since you filled up at 13.4 gallons and the rated tank capacity is 13.8 gallons, in theory you should have been able to drive another 20 miles or so before true empty..

notfast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Lux FFV
Engine
Undecided
I like these numbers! I drive 90 miles a day for work and cannot wait to have a vehicle I only have to fill up once a week. My civic is a 2 fill-up a week affair that I look forward to replacing.
I was filling up 3 time a week on my old truck now about once a week just an awesome truck
Similar story here. I also had a 90ish mile commute. I don't like running below half a tank of fuel, so I'd go to the gas station every other day. With 600 miles of range, it'd be a rotating once-a-week fill-up.

awesome! and I only do about 60 miles a week (all city) Likely only have to visit pumps once a month from looking at these numbers
Hybrids do great on the freeway but city is where they really shine. Heck I'd be tempted to drive more once I get a hybrid or PHEV because of that. Short hops of a couple miles aren't great for a gasoline vehicle, but a hybrid or PHEV is basically designed for that kind of environment.
Sponsored