Good or Decent Dealers in MD

PandaSlash

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Optima
Just wanted to ask those in MD who they placed their order with. Located close to Baltimore.

Not really looking for a deal below MSRP (although it is welcomed). Just trying to find a dealer or sales person who aren't too jaded and actually is invested in helping out. I went to a couple in Baltimore and that's the vibe I got from them.

Also, just want to get ahead of this. Yes, I know that chapman and granger are extraordinary dealers with really good deals and really make the buying process easy. I've talked to Tom also and feel the same way. But with my family's schedule, I just rather shop local.
Sponsored

Shadow.Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
Just wanted to ask those in MD who they placed their order with. Located close to Baltimore.

Not really looking for a deal below MSRP (although it is welcomed). Just trying to find a dealer or sales person who aren't too jaded and actually is invested in helping out. I went to a couple in Baltimore and that's the vibe I got from them.

Also, just want to get ahead of this. Yes, I know that chapman and granger are extraordinary dealers with really good deals and really make the buying process easy. I've talked to Tom also and feel the same way. But with my family's schedule, I just rather shop local.
So I actually think that not buying local and using uship.com could work out best. I have bought a lot of cars in MD. I like Catoctin Automotive Group but they wont be able help you get a Maverick. I have not been in many MD dealerships that didn't want to make me scream (northern VA too). I think not being close can help because dealers seem less inclined to engage in the physiological warfare the happens sometimes in-person. If you arrange for shipping to your door it can be less of a hassle than doing paperwork in a local dealership.

It will cost about $500 to ship from Chapman to Baltimore. Also, the fees in PA are lower than MD (usually).