kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think I have decided to go ahead and talk to the dealer tomorrow to see about placing an order. Looking for a FWD hybrid XLT with the luxury pkg and copilot 360. Most likely in velocity blue, thats about all I need as far as options aside from little things like the tray all weather mats. I realize it will be quite awhile to wait but am interested in seeing what they have to offer. Strange world right now and for being a huge dealer its almost scary how empty their lot has been over the past 6 months or so of new vehicles. I've noticed a handful of Mavericks show up there but they don't last long and aren't there the next day so I would assume they are orders coming in and being delivered right to their owners. How am I looking for a wait time in your experience? (recent folks that have ordered).....thanks!
Sponsored

Twixel Jackson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You wont be able to order a hybrid until 2023 model year...august I think.

OP
OP

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ah...I had just noticed those posts on here but didn't know if they were for real or not. Ugh, well......

Twixel Jackson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would still say go talk to your dealer and ask them to contact you if someone backs out of their order...be sure to ask about additional dealer markup if it applies to cancelled order going into dealer stock. Cant hurt to ask.

Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Should I tell OP or should you?
This is funny but kinda sad in a way to. All of us can go to the Mavs "Build Your Maverick" page and see that for whatever reason the hybrid is still selectable to build. WTF Ford??? Did you not get the fucking memo Ford?

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided
I think I have decided to go ahead and talk to the dealer tomorrow to see about placing an order. Looking for a FWD hybrid XLT with the luxury pkg and copilot 360. Most likely in velocity blue, thats about all I need as far as options aside from little things like the tray all weather mats. I realize it will be quite awhile to wait but am interested in seeing what they have to offer. Strange world right now and for being a huge dealer its almost scary how empty their lot has been over the past 6 months or so of new vehicles. I've noticed a handful of Mavericks show up there but they don't last long and aren't there the next day so I would assume they are orders coming in and being delivered right to their owners. How am I looking for a wait time in your experience? (recent folks that have ordered).....thanks!
I suggest you thoroughly research the process before committing to any local dealer. Lots of folks here with experience that could save you money and grief.

OP
OP

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm sure it'd be laughable to ask if they offer any kind of incentive to go with the 2.0 in the meantime.....I mean I wouldn't be upset with that engine. I'll go talk to them anyway and watch them laugh when I ask that.....ha!

Twixel Jackson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm sure it'd be laughable to ask if they offer any kind of incentive to go with the 2.0 in the meantime.....I mean I wouldn't be upset with that engine. I'll go talk to them anyway and watch them laugh when I ask that.....ha!
Jbpoole is right...I would be asking alot of questions about monthly allocations and be concerned if they dont want to talk about it. That seems to be what is holding people's orders up the most, in my opinion. I wish I would have asked that question.

Sponsored

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided
If you don't do your homework, they'll be laughing at the "great deal" you think you got as you drive your new Maverick off the lot.

OP
OP

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yea, I'm not in dire need of a new vehicle currently so I'm not too concerned and not gonna be swindled into something I don't want or need. Sucks to learn of all the troubles you all have had though. Not surprising though in the weirdo world we're living in now though. I'll still go have a chat with em and see what they have to say.

HotJombalya

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jombee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger Edge, 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you are cool with an EB and don’t have a lux package and other things I’ve seen floated around here you can get scheduled for a build pretty quick. If they’re to be believed I’ve seen December EB scheduled really fast.

OP
OP

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you are cool with an EB and don’t have a lux package and other things I’ve seen floated around here you can get scheduled for a build pretty quick. If they’re to be believed I’ve seen December EB scheduled really fast.

I'll see what they have to say. It took about an hour of reading on here to realize it aint easy out there when it comes to this in 2022!! Lol.

I recognize your profile pic speedometer though. I do miss my old 4x4 FX4 super cab 2003 Ranger. The 4.0 sure was a gas hog and the truck rode like a lumber cart but I loved it.

HotJombalya

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jombee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger Edge, 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'll see what they have to say. It took about an hour of reading on here to realize it aint easy out there when it comes to this in 2022!! Lol.

I recognize your profile pic speedometer though. I do miss my old 4x4 FX4 super cab 2003 Ranger. The 4.0 sure was a gas hog and the truck rode like a lumber cart but I loved it.
Hah beautiful! The star in that pic though is the odometer on my 2002 Ranger đź‘Ť

best of luck and welcome
Sponsored