First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With an estimated delivery time of 2/28-3/5 I had hoped I'd be home when my truck got to the dealer. But we had plans to come to Vegas this weekend to run the half marathon. Low and behold, no sooner do I get to LV and turn off my car, the phone rings. "Michael, your Maverick just got here!"
On the bright side, we got the finance process started and they're tinting it at the dealership so everything will be ready for me Monday. The difficult part will be keeping it under 100mph on the drive back to Arizona. What's 3 more days after 7+ months of waiting?
Sponsored

OP
OP

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Go figure! 7E0FFD0F-2F0C-4F0F-9EEC-189953AD1431

Got 'er! Finally!
Dealer owes me tint and my Fits accessories but other than that... All Good! Plus it has room to spare in our tandem garage (thank God)!

Big Bob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘51 Dodge M37, ‘14 VW JettaTDI, ‘22 Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Glad to see your Mav made it home!

Like the Carbonized Gray and the tint will be a nice addition too.

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your fits should be at the dealer. Go to the parts department, give them your VIN and ask them if they have a package for you.
I got my FITS when I picked up the accessories I ordered. I checked the tracking number on it and they received it December. I picked up my Maverick in January 19.

OP
OP

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your fits should be at the dealer. Go to the parts department, give them your VIN and ask them if they have a package for you.
I got my FITS when I picked up the accessories I ordered. I checked the tracking number on it and they received it December. I picked up my Maverick in January 19.
I asked them to go look for it but they said "they will mail it to you".
I said it's probably in the back and will have my vin on it but... Anyway didn't feel like putting up a fight. I just wanted to get the paperwork done and bounce.
I'll get after them again when we're scheduling the tint

Sponsored

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I asked them to go look for it but they said "they will mail it to you".
I said it's probably in the back and will have my vin on it but... Anyway didn't feel like putting up a fight. I just wanted to get the paperwork done and bounce.
I'll get after them again when we're scheduling the tint
I agree about not putting up a fight but just letting you know.....
That's exactly what I was told when I enquired about it at the time I ordered my accessories. When my accessories arrived and went to pick it up, that's when they handed me my FITS box. Again, tracking showed they've had it since December.

OP
OP

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called parts and service today and asked a fella to look for me. Sure enough, Fits accessories were there. Picking them up tomorrow lol

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
7E0FFD0F-2F0C-4F0F-9EEC-189953AD1431.jpeg

Got 'er! Finally!
Dealer owes me tint and my Fits accessories but other than that... All Good! Plus it has room to spare in our tandem garage (thank God)!
Huge congrats!

OP
OP

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Huge congrats!
Thank you! Loving this thing so far.... after about 30 miles! As many before me have said, well worth the wait (even if it ends up being the better part of a year).

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With an estimated delivery time of 2/28-3/5 I had hoped I'd be home when my truck got to the dealer. But we had plans to come to Vegas this weekend to run the half marathon. Low and behold, no sooner do I get to LV and turn off my car, the phone rings. "Michael, your Maverick just got here!"
On the bright side, we got the finance process started and they're tinting it at the dealership so everything will be ready for me Monday. The difficult part will be keeping it under 100mph on the drive back to Arizona. What's 3 more days after 7+ months of waiting?
Congrats! Question. Why does financing process start so late for you guys? Or do you mean making payments and stuff. If you mean credit check and bill of sale… isn’t that done when you order? Thats how it works for us here in canda

Sponsored
OP
OP

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! Question. Why does financing process start so late for you guys? Or do you mean making payments and stuff. If you mean credit check and bill of sale… isn’t that done when you order? Thats how it works for us here in canda
I had the credit check and whatnot run ahead of me getting to the dealership but I wanted to get a better run-down of what my options were once I was there in person. The part that took the longest was actually dealing with my trade-in, and that was not the dealer's fault at all. The finance part was only about 15 minutes and was super smooth.

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ah ok. Glad it went well.
Sponsored