First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in Canada and months ago i got the letter saying parts were available so i scheduled oil change to do at same time as air bag recall - the dealer said no parts were available and on back order so I had to wait

well months go by and I followed up last week and magically the parts came in on the weekend with my name attached to them :LOL: - again I left the car with them for the day on thursday (dropped off at 9am returned at 330pm) and seeing how most of this forum has been quoted under 3 hours I thought it would be done - at 415pm the service advisor came up and said "the tech said he doesn't think he will be done by 5pm" - I thought it was kind of strange and said how most people are being quoted 2.5 hours etc and he said "no its a big job have to remove the trim and headliner" etc

the next day (friday) around 10am dealer called and said job was done but they broke the trim piece on the rear passenger C pillar and had to order a new one and didn't want to give me truck back in its condition (dirty hand prints eveywhere and broken trim piece etc)

so they gave me a loaner - a 2020 ford eco sport titanium with 4wd :LOL:
this has to be one of the worst cars ever made - from the hatch opening sideways to the horrible gas mileage - once it got under 1/4 tank the low fuel light came on and said 80km to empty
- apparently it has the 52L tank (12 gallon) but 80km range @1/4 tank only means 360km/tank
so the maverick gets over double the mileage of the eco sport

I was stuck with this until tuesday evening and picked the maverick up last night after work
they did a great job cleaning all the hand prints and have no complaints

now Im hoping and waiting we get the Yeti here in Canada as well

TL DR - they broke a trim piece, took 5 days to get new one, gave terrible loaner car (but better than nothing) waiting for yeti
Sponsored

Crazyal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FE, Lariat, Lux, 4K, 2022 Ford Edge ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in Canada and months ago i got the letter saying parts were available so i scheduled oil change to do at same time as air bag recall - the dealer said no parts were available and on back order so I had to wait

well months go by and I followed up last week and magically the parts came in on the weekend with my name attached to them :LOL: - again I left the car with them for the day on thursday (dropped off at 9am returned at 330pm) and seeing how most of this forum has been quoted under 3 hours I thought it would be done - at 415pm the service advisor came up and said "the tech said he doesn't think he will be done by 5pm" - I thought it was kind of strange and said how most people are being quoted 2.5 hours etc and he said "no its a big job have to remove the trim and headliner" etc

the next day (friday) around 10am dealer called and said job was done but they broke the trim piece on the rear passenger C pillar and had to order a new one and didn't want to give me truck back in its condition (dirty hand prints eveywhere and broken trim piece etc)

so they gave me a loaner - a 2020 ford eco sport titanium with 4wd :LOL:
this has to be one of the worst cars ever made - from the hatch opening sideways to the horrible gas mileage - once it got under 1/4 tank the low fuel light came on and said 80km to empty
- apparently it has the 52L tank (12 gallon) but 80km range @1/4 tank only means 360km/tank
so the maverick gets over double the mileage of the eco sport

I was stuck with this until tuesday evening and picked the maverick up last night after work
they did a great job cleaning all the hand prints and have no complaints

now Im hoping and waiting we get the Yeti here in Canada as well

TL DR - they broke a trim piece, took 5 days to get new one, gave terrible loaner car (but better than nothing) waiting for yeti
I had my recall done in April and no mug. Seems to be USA only

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Think there might have been a few different colors. Mine is black. It's still sitting in the box. Something I'll probably never use, but it shore is purty! 🤠