Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • Banned
No pictures yet, as I just put my new wheels on last night. But mine are perfect other than being a bit dirty. 3900 hwy miles with 7/32 still on the tires. I would prefer to sell them as a package and $800 seems fair to me. I live in North Glendale, AZ and work in the North Scottsdale area. If anyone is interested and must have pics I can take some as soon as I can see the wheels in daylight which probably won't be until Saturday.
Sponsored

NycGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, tacoma, bmw 325 89
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No pictures yet, as I just put my new wheels on last night. But mine are perfect other than being a bit dirty. 3900 hwy miles with 7/32 still on the tires. I would prefer to sell them as a package and $800 seems fair to me. I live in North Glendale, AZ and work in the North Scottsdale area. If anyone is interested and must have pics I can take some as soon as I can see the wheels in daylight which probably won't be until Saturday.
Would you be able to ship to NY? Ive been trying to get a set of the fx wheel forever!

OP
OP
LM42

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • Banned
Would you be able to ship to NY? Ive been trying to get a set of the fx wheel forever!
Oh man. I'm not sure I want to do that. Or how much effort it would take me to get those wrapped and packaged safely for you

NycGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, tacoma, bmw 325 89
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Shoot, totally Understandable. I was more curious if that was even an option. Appreciate the response though!
Sponsored