FWD Suspension Clearance

Darksider

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two
  • Banned
Does anyone have some pics of FWD only tire to shock/strut clears on a stock setup? I am more interested in the rear clearances since they look pretty close in a video I seen but could not get a definite view of. But if you want to add front also I am sure others would thank you. Thanks!
Sponsored

chompcompose

First Name
prismarin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Does anyone have some pics of FWD only tire to shock/strut clears on a stock setup? I am more interested in the rear clearances since they look pretty close in a video I seen but could not get a definite view of. But if you want to add front also I am sure others would thank you. Thanks!
My primary concern is with the rear clearances because, in a video that I watched, they appeared to be relatively low but I was unable to get a clear look at them. Because of this, my primary concern is with the rear clearances. Because of this, the clearances in the back are the primary focus of my attention. On the other hand, if you also want to add front, I'm sure that people will be grateful to you for doing so because I'm confident that they will.