First Name
Lois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ok I'm not mechanically minded, but I couldn't even begin to understand the instructions for the front license plate bracket, did drill out the 2 pilot holes. and that is as far as I dared go, guess it is a trip to the dealer to have them put it on. Did anyone else have trouble with it?
Sponsored

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If your state requires a front license plate the dealer is supposed to install it (Free) during the dealer prep; unless you specifically told them not to.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If your state requires a front license plate the dealer is supposed to install it (Free) during the dealer prep; unless you specifically told them not to.
Also, not that it matters now, but I recently moved from Carson City after living there over 20 years. Nevada used to not require the front plate/bracket if it was not installed by the factory/dealer. I drove many years without one in the front with no issues.. But things may have changed.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I installed my front license plate bracket. You do need a rivet gun for plastic rivets. I got my rivet gun at Harbor freight for $18.00.
Sponsored