Forscan on MY23?

sgtcurry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Palisade, Model X, Ioniq 5
Engine
Undecided
Anyone have a version of forscan that works on the MY23 mavericks? It seems like there was a change and when I plug in the obd reader it says vehicle not recognized which by googling seems to be popping up for MY23 ford's.
Sponsored

Marcusgtzg81

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone have a version of forscan that works on the MY23 mavericks? It seems like there was a change and when I plug in the obd reader it says vehicle not recognized which by googling seems to be popping up for MY23 ford's.
I am actually looking to buy a obd reader for me to use the forscan too, I have a 2023 EB... hopefully someone is able to do a recommendation.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Contact the developers. They are usually fairly responsive in providing fresher builds.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mavrik23

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am using the very latest version, downloaded yesterday (5/17/2023). I loaded the Windows drivers to my laptop, bought the less expensive recommended OBDII adapter, and it works like a champ. Only trouble is that I am seeing completely different codes than what others have posted for their vehicles, i.e. Rangers, F150s, etc.

I really want to eliminate the "some functions are disabled when in motion" restriction so that I can change artist, album, song, etc on my USB stick while I'm driving instead of having to come to a complete stop first. If anyone knows the code for a 2023 Maverick XLT, please share! Thanks.

Sponsored

bear15

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am using the very latest version, downloaded yesterday (5/17/2023). I loaded the Windows drivers to my laptop, bought the less expensive recommended OBDII adapter, and it works like a champ. Only trouble is that I am seeing completely different codes than what others have posted for their vehicles, i.e. Rangers, F150s, etc.

I really want to eliminate the "some functions are disabled when in motion" restriction so that I can change artist, album, song, etc on my USB stick while I'm driving instead of having to come to a complete stop first. If anyone knows the code for a 2023 Maverick XLT, please share! Thanks.
Can you please share the link to purchase the updated version?

gnhuntin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

+1

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The PYCCKNN, far right on the green line, is Russian.

NO THANKS.

Javskies

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Javi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs