NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think I figured it out. I had to enable Hill Descent Control in both the IPC and ABS modules. At least it now notifies me on the IPC when I press the button. I need to find a nice hill to test it as I assume (wrongly?) that it won't engage on a flat area.

IMG_6799.JPG

IMG_6800.JPG

IMG_6801.JPG

IMG_6803.JPG
Sorry, just seeing this but it seems like you got it figured out. It should just engage when the button is pressed but I believe there are speed limitations. I have accidentally activated it while wiping down the center console and the system is very active in the way it maintains a certain speed.
Sponsored

marp

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does the truck need to be going downhill for it to engage? Or, will it maintain speed if activated on a flat road?

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does the truck need to be going downhill for it to engage? Or, will it maintain speed if activated on a flat road?
Don't think I've ever had it activated on perfectly flat surface so I'm not sure. I know it doesn't take much of a decline for it to be active.

marp

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@NoVaJimmy - Thank you very much for being extremely helpful by answering so many of my questions and thank you for going through all the effort to sell me the Bronco cluster. 😁 I really like the way the dash looks and I think I'm finally done with modifications. That is until someone discovers some other awesome tweak. lol

And a huge thank you to @Maverick2022XL for this thread and all the other modification threads. This wouldn't be as fun of a truck if you hadn't taken the time to investigate and post.
Sponsored

Last edited: