Sponsored

Forscan: Any way to disable the Seat Belt and Ready to Drive messages on startup

mde-5062

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 F-150, '22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid XL: I get a really fun message indicating the HV battery is connected "Ready to Drive" combined with a nice diagram of which seat belts have been connected. If I need to change the drive modes or look at my settings, I either have to click through the messages or wait for them to timeout. Has anyone figured out a way to disable them via Forscan?
Sponsored

crbalch

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hate the seatbelt visual, would love to remove that. Don't care about the chime since I put my belt on, but the visual is very annoying.

MavVoyeur

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hate the seatbelt visual, would love to remove that. Don't care about the chime since I put my belt on, but the visual is very annoying.
Would love to see a fix for this. Between the start up notifications and pushing the drive mode button 4x to get to eco mode I've never had to push so many buttons just to start driving.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hum that would be annoying. The only time I see a seat belt warning graphic is when a seat belt has been Un-Buckled with the engine running (which is great when the grandkids are passengers.

Ford Maverick Forscan: Any way to disable the Seat Belt and Ready to Drive messages on startup belt

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the seatbelt warning can be disabled, at least my Lariat hybrid doesn't do it. . . I would like to get rid of the 'ready to drive' nonsense though. . . . You would think Ford engineers would build software with a little logic in mind. . . . if you move the gear shift or some other control and the vehicle is ready to go. . . the 'advisory' should go away on it's own.

Sponsored

cbcarter7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here 🤷‍♂️

JG307

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've tried that on my XLT Hybrid, but no luck. After step 3, the seatbelt warning light doesn't come back on like it says it should. Varied how fast I was fastening & unfastening ("moderate speed"?). But, still no luck. Oh well.
Not sure what model year you have, but it's my understanding that you could disable it on 2022, but cannot on 2023.

JX77

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Lux cp360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I understand the safety aspect and wear my seatbelt, but wish the seat belt chime was only warned if going over 5mph. I hate being nagged just getting the mail or moving the trailer in the driveway. It's like a pre-flight checklist anymore lol

Sponsored

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can't with the seatbelts if you have the small digital screen. I had a '22 XL that I traded, and it was the worst with all the button pushes before actually driving. FX4, Tremor, or Lariat with the larger screen, you can get rid of it.

MaverickInMass

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can't with the seatbelts if you have the small digital screen. I had a '22 XL that I traded, and it was the worst with all the button pushes before actually driving. FX4, Tremor, or Lariat with the larger screen, you can get rid of it.
Would love to know how! I have a Tremor Lariat Lux and don’t believe there is a way to turn off the seatbelt screen. If I’m wrong, I would be massively grateful if you could tell me how.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would love to know how! I have a Tremor Lariat Lux and don’t believe there is a way to turn off the seatbelt screen. If I’m wrong, I would be massively grateful if you could tell me how.

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton