Sponsored

Ford Vehicle Tracking Acting Weird Again!

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They changed that link sometime early this week. You will have to enter both order # and VIN ea time now.
Sponsored

Karlai

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I have my info, but when i hit submit/track it just refreshes the page

rknrbt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They evidentially did some kind of revision/update last night. Just re-enter your VIN and order number in the tracker....worked fine for me that way.
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home
I did all that and it now just comes up with your order is confirmed page. My build date is/was supposedly week of Nov.1

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did all that and it now just comes up with your order is confirmed page. My build date is/was supposedly week of Nov.1
With your in production date of Nov 1, the tracker will continue to show "order confirmed" until approximately Oct 27, 28 or 29....whatever day they choose as your blend date.

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm hoping it's just a problem with the Ford servers or something, but I cannot see my Mav in the tracking. When I click the tracking link in my email, instead of inputting the order # and VIN, the areas a blank. After being pushed back a week on my build date, seeing this has raised a red flag. Anyone else having issues like this?
When I go to tracking I get the following populated. This is not my order code/VIN.. The computer code is being updated and saved with those values. It was doing the same thing yesterday but with different values. It was OK earlier today when I checked on my own status.

Ford Maverick Ford Vehicle Tracking Acting Weird Again! 1634151993256

Sponsored

rknrbt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With your in production date of Nov 1, the tracker will continue to show "order confirmed" until approximately Oct 27, 28 or 29....whatever day they choose as your blend date.
I hope you are right. It was showing scheduled to be built the week of Nov. 1. Now it is not showing that. Only showing order confirmed.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That whole tracking system is pretty much useless!!

Personally, I think Ford would do itself a favor if they eliminated it all together. I have heard more people fusing about it (and I’m one of them) than not.

Best I can tell it hasn’t worked correctly, at least for me, since I received my in production notice back in Sept.

My truck has been built and is waiting shipment and the tracker still shows In Production. .

You really need to have your dealer give you the updates. They have a system tied directly to Fords production systems.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I go to tracking I get the following populated. This is not my order code/VIN.. The computer code is being updated and saved with those values. It was doing the same thing yesterday but with different values. It was OK earlier today when I checked on my own status.

1634151993256.png
That appears to be a real VIN. It takes you to a sticker for an F-350 priced at $82,000.

I'm pretty sure that's not what you ordered...

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I believe the most recent update removed the “in production” dates (and they seem to be having problems since the update for sure). My truck was to be build the week of 10/4. I never had an in production date appear. Then the site updated. After a week, I contacted my dealer and asked them to look into it and was told they started building it on 10/8 and it was in “trim line”. Last night it still showed “in production” with no date. Woke up this morning to and email stating my truck is built and gave me a delivery date window! As of now, the tracker is broken again. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm also 10/4 build week. No built email for me (yet). Tracker shows a date of 10/8/21 under "in Production" for a few days now. But I'm a hybrid, so delivery is TBD until who knows when.

Ford Maverick Ford Vehicle Tracking Acting Weird Again! sstbdblk

Last edited:
Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I vaguely remember someone saying that this happened when the next batch of trucks was gearing up to be built. I could be wrong and I’m definitely not an insider or trying to get anyone’s hopes up, especially since I’m supposed to be built next week.
With that said, my tracker was also being stupid, so, who knows?

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Ford Maverick Ford Vehicle Tracking Acting Weird Again! 1634224399061

See? Mine was being wonky and now it's showing "In Production"! My original build date was 11/18.

boe757

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, camry,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
org.apache.sling.api.SlingException: Cannot get DefaultSlingScript: org.apache.sling.api.scripting.ScriptEvaluationException:
Cannot serve request to /content/shop_ford/en_us/vehicleordertracking/home.html on this server

this is what i receive, not that helpful
Sponsored