First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes S500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just called my dealership and they can order the tonneau covers now and they will take 7-10 days to arrive. I ordered a hard roll-up cover from them today since the one I ordered from a different aftermarket supplier hasn’t worked out. So anyone worried about them not arriving before your trucks, if you deleted it from your order, shouldn’t have a problem with the timing
Sponsored

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for the info, good to know. For me is not that urgent, I will wait until the truck is here and see if I like it. When I decide to keep it, I will order the cover and put a spray in bed-liner. I had cancelled both since there were rumors that they can't deliver those and it will delete the truck delivery.

Pairof98s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2020 4Runner
I stopped at a dealership in Houston this week to see their accessories display and the accessories guy quoted me $1500 for the tri-fold and $2100 for the hard rollup cover... installed of course. I didn't have the heart to tell him they are only $1160 from the factory.

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
These guys offer good discounts on accessories. You can type in the part numbers for Tonneau covers. Someone posted this link a little while back.
Example: Maverick Hard Roll Up Cover = $950
If you provide a VIN when ordering parts, you get additional 3% discount.
The parts are plus freight but nicely discounted off of MSRP.
https://www.fordgenuineautoparts.com
Sponsored