Sponsored

KalLinkEl

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Sonata
How about adding the term STOPSHIP, because many of us in other threads are experiencing this? Many of our trucks are at railyards within 30 min drives of our dealer but are under STOPSHIP and have been sitting idle there for weeks/months.
I'm one of many... Sad to say it's sitting one state over at the railyard.
Sponsored

Tpowers

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
My dealer is being hard to deal with trying to get information. He says that the report only gives a date and no rail car information so I have no idea if my truck is in transit like they say it is or what. I wish there was an easier way to get the information

KalLinkEl

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Sonata
My dealer is being hard to deal with trying to get information. He says that the report only gives a date and no rail car information so I have no idea if my truck is in transit like they say it is or what. I wish there was an easier way to get the information
I know how you feel!! My dealer is equally difficult.

widetrax

First Name
lester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 bmw
I know how you feel!! My dealer is equally difficult.
I ordered a Lariat on June the 12th,,, and,,, I don't think the dealer has much say about it... Ain't no telling when mine will be built,, but,, I guess this is the way it goes..There isn't anything else that I want,,,,,,, soooooo,, just wait.

G Sorc

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat hybrid
I ordered a Lariat on June the 12th,,, and,,, I don't think the dealer has much say about it... Ain't no telling when mine will be built,, but,, I guess this is the way it goes..There isn't anything else that I want,,,,,,, soooooo,, just wait.
I got a document from dealer printed from Ford site saying my truck was completed Sept 23. Still don't have a ship date. Dealer says can do no more. I got email for regional sales manager and she just told me there are rail car shortages. But since Sept 23rd?? Then she told me my truck was built Dec 5. What the heck am I supposed to believe

Sponsored

Kildar1207

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got a call that said my truck is in processing. What does that mean?

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

MojoJojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav Hybrid XLT
does any one have any idea what this status means? Dealer is not sure neither am i.

Primary: In Production
Secondary: Received
Date: 01/18/2022

ETA: 02/19/2022-02/25/2022

We do know for a fact truck is built as one of the status clearly states produced on 01/17/2022 and modules are live on motorcraft site. On my ford pass app i also see activate vehicle button as well.

The thing is since 01/18 the status has not updated at all. My guess is its awaiting shipment, dealer thinks its in transit but what throws me is the primary status that still shows it being 'In Production' phase. There are also no hold notes in the ETA disposition either, its blank.

Any idea's what received and location would mean for its most current status?

Bikeric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD XLT Hybrid Mav
My Hybrid Maverick XLT was built a couple of days ago. I got the congrats email from Ford yesterday saying expect shipment within a couple of weeks. Today I got the "hold on" email for another 3 months...................

Ford Maverick Ford Status Terms and what they mean -- from Production to Delivery as seen in the "Vehicle Visability" Report IhRlWF0

Ford Maverick Ford Status Terms and what they mean -- from Production to Delivery as seen in the "Vehicle Visability" Report vzSwV2

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Regarding the "vehicle report" my dealer, or salesman I should say, told me that it was Inside information that isn't supposed to be given out as well. However he did "tell" me what was on it. He just said he couldn't email me a copy 🤔
might be true ,my sales guy wont e mail it ,he snaps a picture and text me

Sponsored

Kildar1207

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer said it shows as In Process. What does that mean? He didn’t know.

spd396

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Taurus.
My status shows:

"Vehicle Visibility" Report as of today 11/27 shows:

11/22 - Sent to Plant
11/24 - Body Shop
11/25 - Trim Line

EDIT: Modules have just been activated 11/29. One step closer to Built and then Shipped.

In Production - Trim Line.JPG

Module Build Data.JPG
Ordered mine 6-28-21, and still has no sticker.

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This list tells you the process and what happens

Sent Plant - The VIN has been sent to the plant for Production

Body Shop - Everything from the assembly of the body to paint. When it comes out of the Body Shop it is a painted body with doors, hood and trunk lid.

Trim Line - This should be called final assembly, this is where the car goes from fully painted car body to a Produced car. This normally takes 1- 5 days depending on when the car goes into Trim. If it goes into Trim late Friday it should roll off the line Produced on Monday or Tuesday.

Produced - The car is now built. If it is a base car it will go directly to Released Awaiting Shipment, if it is getting vinyl stripes or a CFTP car it will go to the Mod Center.

Mod Center = All cars with vinyl stripes and all CFTP cars (wheels and rear wing) go to the Mod Center, this could take 1-2 weeks.

Released to Body Company (Penske) - Painted Stripes, could take 2 or more weeks.

Returned from Body Company (Penske) - Car is returned to plant for Release for shipping.

Released - Awaiting Shipment - The vehicle has been released from the plant to a carrier and is awaiting shipment. Car is released from the plant for shipment.

Received - Awaiting Shipment - The vehicle has been received by a carrier at a ramp location. The yard location may display. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Shipped Rail - The vehicle has been shipped from the plant via rail. The railcar number displays. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Shipped Convoy - The vehicle has been shipped from the plant via convoy. The convoy number may or may not display. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Shipped from Plant - Car was loaded onto a trailer and trucked to another railyard for shipment by rail.

Arrived Rail - The railcar/vehicle has arrived at a mixing center or ramp and is available for unloading. The railcar number displays. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Received - In Transit - Car has been received by a carrier for final delivery to your dealer.

Delivered - What can I say, this is the word everybody waits to see. This is the end of the trail for a lot of people that have waited a very long time.

Credit goes to @Snoopy49 and @RasJeremy 👍

Mustang6G Forum

RasJeremy's post
I’m looking for an actual link to track my Maverick that is in transit to dealer…anyone provide a working link?

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m looking for an actual link to track my Maverick that is in transit to dealer…anyone provide a working link?
clicking on any of these doesn’t work

DHarbaugh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford F-150, 2016 Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This list tells you the process and what happens

Sent Plant - The VIN has been sent to the plant for Production

Body Shop - Everything from the assembly of the body to paint. When it comes out of the Body Shop it is a painted body with doors, hood and trunk lid.

Trim Line - This should be called final assembly, this is where the car goes from fully painted car body to a Produced car. This normally takes 1- 5 days depending on when the car goes into Trim. If it goes into Trim late Friday it should roll off the line Produced on Monday or Tuesday.

Produced - The car is now built. If it is a base car it will go directly to Released Awaiting Shipment, if it is getting vinyl stripes or a CFTP car it will go to the Mod Center.

Mod Center = All cars with vinyl stripes and all CFTP cars (wheels and rear wing) go to the Mod Center, this could take 1-2 weeks.

Released to Body Company (Penske) - Painted Stripes, could take 2 or more weeks.

Returned from Body Company (Penske) - Car is returned to plant for Release for shipping.

Released - Awaiting Shipment - The vehicle has been released from the plant to a carrier and is awaiting shipment. Car is released from the plant for shipment.

Received - Awaiting Shipment - The vehicle has been received by a carrier at a ramp location. The yard location may display. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Shipped Rail - The vehicle has been shipped from the plant via rail. The railcar number displays. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Shipped Convoy - The vehicle has been shipped from the plant via convoy. The convoy number may or may not display. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Shipped from Plant - Car was loaded onto a trailer and trucked to another railyard for shipment by rail.

Arrived Rail - The railcar/vehicle has arrived at a mixing center or ramp and is available for unloading. The railcar number displays. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Received - In Transit - Car has been received by a carrier for final delivery to your dealer.

Delivered - What can I say, this is the word everybody waits to see. This is the end of the trail for a lot of people that have waited a very long time.

Credit goes to @Snoopy49 and @RasJeremy 👍

Mustang6G Forum

RasJeremy's post
Does anybody know what it means when my truck is sitting at the junction point but it says "Plant Hold"?
@fordvideoguy Do you have any insight on this?

Thanks
Sponsored