Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never mentioned anything about a "4K package". That comes with the 2.0 Eco we all know that. The FWD hybrid model comes standard with a hitch receiver and a 4-pin connector capable of towing 2K. That is what the memo refers to as I interpret.

Option 53Q the memo refers to is the 4k Towing, not the trailer hitch receiver (60B). The trailer hitch isn't standard. You either option it separately (60B) or get it in a Luxury Package.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Today will see who is right

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT/Lariat.. Undecided still :O
The bulletin literally said no hybrid scheduling until further notice. The quote in the article is "There may be brief periods where we pause scheduling orders while we match production with available parts, as we do with all of our vehicles." Sounds to me like hybrid scheduling will be paused.. but I'm just reading between the lines.

If you get all mob-like because no hybrids get scheduled this week, can't say Ford didn't warn ya.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The bulletin literally said no hybrid scheduling until further notice. The quote in the article is "There may be brief periods where we pause scheduling orders while we match production with available parts, as we do with all of our vehicles." Sounds to me like hybrid scheduling will be paused.. but I'm just reading between the lines.

If you get all mob-like because no hybrids get scheduled this week, can't say Ford didn't warn ya.
Just a gentle reminder that @fordvideoguy explained in the last broadcast that these notes are week-to-week (yes, I know towards the end he said it still makes him nervous)

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT/Lariat.. Undecided still :O
Just a gentle reminder that @fordvideoguy explained in the last broadcast that these notes are week-to-week (yes, I know towards the end he said it still makes him nervous)
And we only know of scheduling taking place through this week for cleanup of 10-18 and 10-25 build weeks, so no need for the reminder. We also do not know of any build weeks being scheduled for next week as that is also a week-to-week ordeal.

Sponsored

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry, but today is not the day that we will "see who is right". As mentioned by @22Mav above, this is already known to be a cleanup scheduling week. next week will be much more interesting, though.

And we only know of scheduling taking place through this week for cleanup of 10-18 and 10-25 build weeks, so no need for the reminder. We also do not know of any build weeks being scheduled for next week as that is also a week-to-week ordeal.
I am happy to hear that you don't need the reminder @22Mav but if you read the rest of the posts in here, it's clear that folks do need to be reminded. Let's hope next week is exciting.

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cool story bro!

Bet it was parked and not moving huh?

How do you like these apple? That’s how it goes, right?

So, you'll just be a smart-ass to someone who was just sharing some pictures. I won't be doing that again. I also had a nice discussion with the engineer who was driving that truck and spoke with a few of the others that were driving the other three Mavericks parked nearby.

But, I won't go into any of that since you decided be Captain Prick.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
So, you'll just be a smart-ass to someone who was just sharing some pictures. I won't be doing that again. I also had a nice discussion with the engineer who was driving that truck and spoke with a few of the others that were driving the other three Mavericks parked nearby.

But, I won't go into any of that since you decided be Captain Prick.
Quite common lol, just brush it off, we all know who they are

Fotomoto

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Clarity, C-Max Energi, & Prius
who would have thought with the arrival of the internet and the information age we'd become dumber as a society?
I did. I saw the movie “Idiocracy”. Not Mike Judge’s best film but incredibly on point. :eek:

Luchie64

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT, 2019 Escape, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No way, man. Stop with the conspiracy! The internet has all the correct information! Where else would I have found out that pumping myself full of horse drugs cures COVID or that the earth was sucked into a black hole created by the European Organization for Nuclear Research! Bro, look it up; it's all facts! Thanks Internet! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Don't forgot...the world is Flat!
Sponsored